The north Indian state of Rajasthan is the real example of Regality. All the cities located in Rajasthan were once were a part of a kingdom depicting the architecture and past culture. Due to rich tradition and vast history, Rajasthan tour packages from Pune is the most popular tours which you can book for yourself and your loved ones. The Rajasthan package from Pune would begin from Jaipur, the capital city, which depicts the royal history and heritage. Jaipur is also known as 'pink city' as the buildings in the old city area are colored in rose.
Geography and Seasons
The state of Rajasthan can be visited throughout the year. Most of the Rajasthan holiday packages from Pune in summers are booked for the places like Mount Abu, Kumbhalgarh, or Ranakpur. Although the state witness the maximum footfall during the winter season, which begins from November and ends in February. Rajasthan is less sunny and the days are breezy while the evenings are cold, making it mandatory to carry woolens while visiting the place in winters.
Rajasthan is rich in culture and full of color, it is an awesome place portraying different and vibrant shades. The Rajasthan tour from Pune include a complete glimpse of the Rajasthani folk music, dances, cuisine, puppet shows, monuments, forts, etc. Cities like Jodhpur are known for its several events like the Marwar Festival, Nagaur Fair, World Sacred Spirit Festival, and Jodhpur International Desert Kite Festival. Mount Abu is the only hill station in Rajasthan which apart from lush greenery is also known for its spiritual places like Raghunath Temple, Dilwara Temple, and Universal Peace Hall.
The visitors coming to Rajasthan can visit imperial forts, lively palaces, amazing havelis, amazing food, art and crafts, and much more showcasing rich cultural royalty. Honeymoon Bug believes in making your holidays more memorable and existing. The Key Highlights of Rajasthan
The key attractions in Rajasthan include:
- Jaipur–While in Jaipur, you can visit Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Chokhi Dhani,etc.
- Jodhpur–Jodhpur is famous for so many forts including Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Gardens, Osian Mata, and local markets.
- Jaisalmer –Jaisalmer Fort, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Patwon Ki Haveli, Sam Sand Dunes, are some of the key attractions getting domestic local and international visitors’ attention.
Some other places which you can visit in Rajasthan while booking a tour package from Pune to Rajasthan include:
- Mandawa fort
- Bikaner’s Deshnok Rat temple of Karni Mata
- Junagarh Fort
- Anup Mahal
- Gaj Mandir
- Sheesh Mahal
- Prachina Museum, etc.
What to do while in Rajasthan
- Sightseeing: You can do sightseeing in Rajasthan and enjoy the major attractions of Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer with a complete guided city tour.
- Desert Camping: Experience camping in the Great Indian Desert and enjoy a relaxing stay in a swiss tent. Your family will enjoy several desert activities.
- Chokhi Dhani Excursion: Choki Dhani is a created village set up with rustic interiors and savor the authentic Rajasthani cuisine. You will love folk dance performances done by the artists.
- Jeep Safari: Enjoy a 4x4 jeep safari in the desert and see other major attractions and nearby villages.
If you are interested in getting information about the remarkable historical highlights, then you can visit Umaid Bhavan Palace built by Maharaja Umaid Singh, Mehrangarh Fort which has Moti Mahal, SilahKhana, Phool Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Daulat Khana, etc. You can get all these places included in your Pune to Rajasthan honeymoon package from Pune per your plan.
How to Reach Rajasthan from Pune
By Air: Pune offers frequent flight options to reach Rajasthan, the visitors can book affordable and business-class ranges. Several air carriers offer regular flights between Pune and Rajasthan. The aerial distance between Pune to Jaipur by flight is 954 Kms. The nearest airport in Pune is Pune International Airport and in Jaipur, it is Jaipur International Airport.
By Train: Several trains run between Jaipur and Pune. The route of the train covers Pune – Baroda – Mount Abu – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Udaipur – Chittorgarh – Ahmedabad – Baroda – Bhiwandi – Pune. The traveling time from Pune to Jaipur by road is close to 20 hours. There are different modes of transport between Pune to Jaipur including road, train or flight. Travelers can pick any mode of transport from Pune to Jaipur based on the time, affordability, and budget.
This time, feel the rich tradition and culture like never before by including in your next Pune to Rajasthan trip. A complete Rajasthan package from Pune includes several options including exploring luxurious palaces, experiencing a ride in a vintage car, choosing camel safaris, shopping at Jaipur Bazars, and much more. Our Rajasthan tour packages from Pune provide all travelers a glimpse of the Rajasthani folk music, dances, cuisine, puppet show called Katputhli, many remarkable forts, temples, and the splendid, opulent Rajput culture.
Explore the beauty of Rajasthan by choosing one of the best tours at Honeymoon Bug. We encourage you to make early bookings so that you can travel, explore and celebrate life like king size.