Are you looking for Rajasthan tour packages from Bangalore? If yes, then look no further than checking out Honeymoon Bug’s website for customized Rajasthan holiday packages from Bangalore. All the interested travelers can select from different packages to Rajasthan and enjoy unbeatable deals and discounts like never before. Our travel agent designs the best trip from Bangalore to Rajasthan which can be customized as per individual needs, theme, style, etc.
Rajasthan is one of the most visited places in the country. The city has different ethnic, religious, linguistic, and culture, thus gathering the attention of Indians and foreigners as well. Land of a thousand temples, the city has small kingdoms established by the Rajput lords. The state of Rajasthan is popular for the richness and variety of its colors, forts, monuments, gardens, lakes, and much more. For instance, Jodhpur is known as the blue city, while Jaipur is popular with the name the pink city, Udaipur soaks up the special atmosphere of Rajasthan and let svisitors enjoy the rich historical past and cultural aspects of the region.
Places included in the Rajasthan tourism packages from Bangalore?
Some of the key attractions in the Rajasthan tour package from Bangalore include:
- Jaipur: In Jaipur, you can visit Amber fort, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Royal Gaitore, Albert hall, Kanak Garden, to name a few.
- Udaipur: City Palace, Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, the MansapurnaKarni Mata Ropeway, and local markets.
- Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Toorji Ka Jhalra, Ranisar- Padamsar, Kaylana Lake, and Ummed Palace.
- Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer is famous for Jaisalmer Fort, Badal Palace, and The Great Indian Desert.
Activities you can includein the Rajasthan trip from Bangalore?
Some of the popular activities which you can get indulged while on your Rajasthan holiday packages from Bangalore include:
- Sightseeing: You can explore the main attractions of Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, and Jodhpur by opting for a guide city tour.
- Desert Camping: If you are coming to Rajasthan for the first time, you must not miss desert camping which most of the timeis included in Rajasthan package from Bangalore.
- Desert Activities: Go for parasailing, Dune-bashing, Quad biking in the Thar Desert, hot air balloon, or some other kind of activity you are interested in.
- Ropeway in Udaipur: Booka cable car ride at MansapurnaKarni Mata Ropeway, Udaipur.
Things to shop in Rajasthan during your Bangalore to Rajasthan tour
- Lacquer earrings
- Silver /gold Jewellery
- Embroidered handbags shoes and clutches
- Vintage artifacts and Mosaic Lamps.
- Blue pottery, Leheriya and Bandhani Sarees
- Precious Gemstones
- Cotton linen fabrics
- Leather bags/ shoes
- Wall paintings, etc.
Best time to visit Rajasthan
Though there is no bad time to book a Rajasthan tour package from Bangalore, winters are considered a more convenient option due to cooler temperature. The ideal time to visit Rajasthan is the winter season which starts from October and ends by the first week of March. The winters are considered an ideal time to visit the place as the temperature is very pleasant and one can explore the city easily. During the night, you can experience cold winds and low temperatures, thus make sure to pack woolens as well.
How to begin your Bangalore to Rajasthan trip
By Road: Almost all the parts of Rajasthan are properly linked with Bangalore and you can easily Rajasthan by road from Bangalore. Rajasthan is also well connected by national highways and some of the popular options for traveling include state-operated buses, private buses, private cabs, etc. The distance between Bengaluru and Rajasthan is 1590 km.
By Train: If you have sufficient time in hand you can book your train tickets. Few trains depart from Bangalore Cant and arrive at Jaipur, the traveling time is approximately 41h 18m. The travelers planning to come by train can book train tickets at Honeymoon Bug and enjoy a customized tour package as per their needs.
By Flight: Many flights operate between Kempegowda International Airport in Bangalore to Jaipur Airport and tickets can be booked as per travelers’ convenience. Flight is considered as the best way to get from Bengaluru to Rajasthan, it takes almost 3 hours. Whether you look for an adventure trip, a relaxed holiday in Rajasthan, or a Rajasthan honeymoon package from Bangalore, Rajasthanis an ideal destination for all. So do check out the specially curated range of Rajasthan family tour from Bangalore at Honeymoon Bug and get the best-assured services.