Rajasthan Wildlife Tour
04 Nights / 05 Days
Jaipur - Ranthambore - Jaipur
Package Cost *** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125, 7303545044
Day 01: Jaipur Arrival
On your first day of the vacation in Jaipur, after you reach at the Jaipur Airport/Railway Station, one of our representatives will meet you there. You will be driving to Jaipur in the pre-booked hotel and he will also help you in assisting you in the same. You will be resting in your room for a while and then you will be later heading for the local sightseeing/shopping in Jaipur. If the time persists then you can also for a walk tour of colorful streets and the local markets of Jaipur city. After doing everything and exploring everything, you will have to come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
So, the second day would be filled with the excitement as you would be heading to Jaipur sightseeing after having a tasty breakfast. The destinations that you will be visiting are Hawa Mahal, after that go for Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace. All of these places are a perfect blend of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture. In the evening visit the Albert Hall Museum, Birla Temple. In the evening you can go for dinner at Chokhi Dhani Restaurant. Choki Dhani is one of the popular places that people come for. You can see the rich culture here and can also taste the authentic Rajasthani cuisines. Then after exploring everything, you would be heading to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ranthambore Safari (190kms 4hrs)
On the third day of your tour to Rajasthan, you will be checking out from the hotel in Jaipur and then heading to Ranthambore which is quiet famous for the Ranthambore National Park. Enjoy the mesmerizing views filled with nature and wildlife. You can also opt for the Safari as most of the people head here for that only. While you visit Ranthambore National Park, you can witness Royal Bengal Tigers, striped hyenas, sloth bear, gray langur, and many more that are all extinct. Check-in is facilitated in the camp so that you can enthrall the beauty of wildlife. Nature walks bird watching and surrounded with green meadows are some things that will surely going to make your vacation in Ranthambore amazing. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ranthambore
Day 04: Ranthambore Sightseeing
On the fourth day of your Rajasthan vacation, you will do the breakfast at the hotel and then leave to explore the Ranthambore sightseeing. You will visit the popular Ranthambore Fort and Ganesh Temple. And after that, you would be coming back to the hotel as these two places will take all your day. Spend the time at leisure and then stay back at the hotel for an overnight.
Day 05: Ranthambore – Jaipur Drop (190kms 4hrs)
On your fifth day of vacation, after breakfast in the hotel, you will be checking out from the hotel in Ranthambore and then drive to Jaipur. On arrival to Jaipur, you will be transferred at airport/railway station to your onward journey. We hope that you enjoy the vacations to the fullest and we hope to see you seen.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur
- One time Jeep Safari in Ranthambore national park.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.