If you look for an extended gateway trip for your next holidays, then you must book Shimla Manali Tour Packages as it is the right choice for you. People who love spending a vacation in hill stations can book their North India tour, especially Himachal Pradesh is just the right placefor you.
From enjoying a spectacular view of dense forests to cool waterfalls to snow-capped mountains to little villages, you can see so many things in your Shimla Kullu Manali tour packages. We at Honeymoon Bug offerthe best and most customized Shimla Manali tour meeting your needs and budget. Explore the main Shimla Manali sightseeing attractions with the variety of experiential tours and activities which you must not miss while on your Shimla Manali trip.
Some of the best places to visit in Shimla
Within Shimla, several places get a wider tourist presence including Kufri, Fagu and Naldhera. If you are coming to Shimla during the winter, Kufri is the best place as you can try out some skiing activities there. If you love watching sunsets, then you can go to Ridge as it offers a spectacular view of the seven hills of Shimla.
Other key attractions in Shimla include:
- Gorton Castle. The Gorton castle is an amazing landmark in Shimlawhich was built in 1904. The architecture showcasesNeo-gothic styles and the building served as the Government Secretariat during British rule and is currently the State’s Accountant General’s office.
- Jakhu Temple. The Jakhu Temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and is one of the most visited places in Shimla. To worship, you need to hike almost 1.2 kilometers from the Ridge; the temple is easily accessible from all parts of the town.
- The Ridge. The Ridge road is an open space in Shimla where different kinds of cultural activities is organized. The Ridge connects to most of the major places across the town like the Mall, Snowdon, Jakhoo hills, and many others. One can also see three statues of famous personalities on the Ridge namely Indira Gandhi, Mahatma Gandhi, and of Dr. Y.S. Parmar who was the first Chief Minister of the State.
- Christ Church. Established in 1846, the English Christ church is located at the eastern end of the Ridge. It is one of the oldest enduring churches in the northern region of India and Shimla’s most prominent landmarks.
Apart from Shimla, Manaliis another popular destination quite popular among travelers as well as newly married couples looking for budgeted Shimla kullu Manali tour package for couple. Manaligives you all the reasons to pay a visit, from historical structures to natural sceneries to man-made wonders, visiting Manali is worthit.
Best places to visit in Manali include:
- Beas River. Beas River which is also being referred to as Vipashais a holy river flowing through the state of Punjab & Himachal Pradesh. The river passes through the dense forest of birch, pine & deodar in Manali while going through the snow-covered mountains. If you are a nature lover and want to click photographs, then Beas River is the most amazing place for clicking pictures.
- Rohtang Pass. An entrance to the Spiti and Lahaul Valley, the Rohtang Pass is quite popular among travelers Rohtang pass is 51 kilometers away from the Manali town, located at the Keylong Highway. It is one of the most visited passes, it is a natural divider separating the Spiti & Lahaul Mountains from the Kullu valleys.
- Solang Valley – The place is located between the Beas Kund and Solang village, it is a gorgeous valley almost 13 kilometers away from the town. The place is known for its picturesque views letting travelers enjoy magnificent views of the snow-covered peaks. This Shimla Manali tour package is booked by many newlywed couples for the honeymoon as well, who want to say closer to nature away from daily life’ hustle-bustle.
Honeymoon Bug has some of the Shimla Manali packages for the people looking for the Shimla and Manali tours. You can get the cheapest Shimla tour packages which can easily be customized as per your interests and budget. Tourist from all parts of the worldhunt for the finest tour packages for Manali.
Why book Shimla & Manali Tour Packages with us
- With us, you don’t have to surf different sites for Shimla Manali holiday packages, quotes, travel plans.
- You can get customized itineraries & personalized suggestions from our travel experts. Also, we provide a travel guide who brief you about all the important places.
- You can choose the best option out of the given ones.
- We have years of experience in offering reliable & authentic tour and traveling services to travelers.
The best time to visit Shimla and Manali is from April to October, as both these places are very popular summer destinations in India. Also, travelers who love snow can visit these hill stations between October to February. This is the time when both Shimla and Manali get covered with white color and winter activities are in full swing. There are so many places to visit in Shimla Manali, so make sure to check it out So, all those looking for weekend getaways to Himachal Pradesh must book this Shimla Manali tour packages with price and get great deals and offers on advance bookings.