Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package 2 Star Hotels
06 Nights / 07 Days
Delhi - Kullu - Manali - Shimla - Delhi
Package Cost Rs.10,999 Per Person
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
Himachal Pradesh is a paradise for honeymooners; while Shimla and Manali are the most precious gems in this crown. Make your honeymoon a wonderful trip of your life without worrying about budget or anything else! Manali honeymoon packages and Shimla honeymoon packages are ideal ways for you to find a space into the world of romance and plan one week trip to beautiful Himachal Pradesh. Book 6 night 7 days Shimla manali honeymoon package with 2* hotels from Delhi. Himachal honeymoon itineraries are available here with details of the tour day by day so that you can plan something for you. Here are the details of your Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package from Delhi.
Day 1 : Delhi – Manali (By Volvo)
Your tour to Manali and Shimla will start with your arrival at Ramakrishna Ashram Marg at New Delhi that is your boarding point to take a Volvo Bus to start your tour to Kullu & Manali. Bus leaves Delhi at 5.30 PM; you need to reach at 5 PM. (Volvo Facilities: A/C Semi Sleeper, LCD T.V, Mineral water, Blanket & Push Back Seats with Thigh Rests)
Day 02 : Manali Arrival & Tour
You will be in Manali early morning from where you will be transferred to hotel for check-in process. Stay for refreshment and to take relaxes for some time and then be ready for half day sightseeing tour. You are free in the evening to spend time in your own way either by strolling on Mall Road or shopping in local market. You will see a number of attractions in Manali that include Hadimba Temple, Nehru Kund, Vashist Springs and Temple on the bank of Beas River and Manu Temple. Manali Gompa, Van Vihar, etc are also places to see in Manali. Overnight stay and dinner are in the hotel in Manali.
Day 3 : Manali – Rohtang Pass / Snow Point – Manali
Another wonderful day as you will be on the way to Rohtang Pass along with visiting Rahala Water Falls and Rani Nullah Falls Solang Valley. Overnight stay and dinner will be in hotel. Rohtang Pass at an altitude of 3979 meter is 51 km from Manali on highway to Leh that is known for panorama and spectacular view of mountains. This beautiful point is known as gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangi and Leh Valley. Solang Valley is also in the list of attractions to see to enjoy adventure sports like paragliding, Zorbing and various others. Overnight stay at hotel that will be followed by dinner
Day 4 : Manali – Kullu & Manikaran Excursion
The beautiful day is reserved for full day sightseeing to Kullu and Manikaran! Don’t forget to enjoy river rafting in Kullu on your own basis. Today full day excursion of Manikaran famous for Sri Guru Nanak Ji Gurudwara and Take holy dip in Manikarans sacred hot springs. (World’s hottest Sulphur Spring Waters) continue tour to Kasol valley and Kullu town which is famous for Kullu Shawl Industry. Back to hotel in evening for dinner and stay!
Day 5 : Manali – Shimla (By Deluxe Bus)
After check out formalities, you will be again in bus for Manali to Shimla journey – a wonderful and pleasant experience. After reaching Shimla, you will be transferred to hotel. Evening time is free to explore local markets and places like Mall Road, Ridge, Church, Lakkar Bazaar and others. Night stay and dinner will be in hotel.
Day 6 : Shimla Sightseeing
A fantastic day that will start with a tour to Kufri – known for its Himalayan National Park, Pony and Yak Ride and to see endless Himalayan Panorama from the point. You will see attractions of Shimla like Shimla Mosques, Vice Regal Lodge, Christ Church, Gaiety Theatre, the Grind Lays Bank, the Scandal Point and shopping plaza of the north of the mall. Overnight stay and dinner will be in hotel.
Day 7 : Shimla – Delhi (By Volvo)
After breakfast and check out process, you will be into bus (Volvo) to reach Delhi by evening and then continue your journey for your desired destination.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91- 9650880125 or BOOK NOW
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Manali.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Shimla
- 05 breakfasts and 05 dinners at hotel.
- Half day local sightseeing of Manali by private car.
- Full day excursion of Kullu and Nagar castle by private car.
- Excursion of Snow Point Solang Valley by private car.
- Full Day Sightseeing of Shimla and Kufri by Private Car.
- Luxury AC Volvo Bus Ticket for Delhi to Manali.
- Deluxe Bus Ticket for Manali to Shimla
- Luxury AC Volvo Bus Ticket for Shimla to Delhi.
- All transfers and sightseeing in Manali/Shimla by Altro/Indica car.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- One time flowers bed decoration in Manali.
- One time candle light dinner in Manali.
- One time enjoy Kesar Badam milk in Manali.
- One time honeymoon cake in Manali.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance and guide.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Rohtang Cost Does Not Include In this Package due To NGTC Rule.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.