Day 1 : Delhi – Manali (By Volvo)
Your tour to Manali and Shimla will start with your arrival at Ramkrishna Ashram Marg at New Delhi that is your boarding point to take a Volvo Bus to start your tour to Kullu & Manali. Bus leaves Delhi at 5.30 PM; you need to reach at 5 PM.
Day 02 : Manali Sightseeing
You will be in Manali early morning from where you will be transferred to hotel for check-in process. Stay for refreshment and to take relaxes for some time and then be ready for half day sightseeing tour. You are free in the evening to spend time in your own way either by strolling on Mall Road or shopping in local market. Overnight stay and dinner are in the hotel in Manali.
You will see a number of attractions in Manali that include Hadimba Temple, Nehru Kund, Vashist Springs and Temple on the bank of Beas River and Manu Temple. Manali Gompa, Van Vihar, etc are also places to see in Manali. Overnight stay will be in hotel with dinner.
Day 3 : Manali – Rohtang Pass / Snow Point – Manali
Another wonderful day as you will be on the way to Rohatang Pass along with visiting Rahala Water Falls and Rani Nullah Fals Solang Valley. Overnight stay and dinner will be in hotel. Rohtang Pass at an altitude of 3979 meter is 51 km from Manali on highway to Leh that is known for panorama and spectacular view of mountains. This beautiful point is known as gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangi and Leh Valley. Solang Valley is also in the list of attractions to see to enjoy adventure sports like paragliding, Zorbing and various others. Overnight stay at hotel that will be followed by dinner.
Day 4 : Manali – Kullu & Manikaran – Manali
The beautiful day is reserved for full day sightseeing to Kullu and Manikaran! Don’t forget to enjoy river rafting in Kullu on your own basis. Back to hotel in evening for dinner and stay!
Day 5 : Manali – Shimla (By Deluxe Bus)
After check out formalities, you will be again in bus for Manali to Shimla journey – a wonderful and pleasant experience. After reaching Shimla, you will be transferred to hotel. Evening time is free to explore local markets and places like Mall Road, Ridge, Church, Lakker Bazaar and others. Night stay and dinner will be in hotel.
Day 6 : Shimla Sightseeing
A fantastic day that will start with a tour to Kufri – known for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and to see endless Himalayan Panorama from the point. You will see attractions of Shimla like Shimla Mosques, Vice Regal Lodge, Christ Church, Gaiety Theatre, the Grind Lays Bank, the Scandal Point and shopping plaza of the north of the mall. Overnight stay and dinner will be in hotel.
Day 7 : Shimla – Delhi (By Volvo)
After breakfast and check out process, you will be into bus (Volvo) to reach Delhi by evening and then continue your journey for your desired destination.
Want to book this Shimla Manali Package? call us +91- 9650880125 or BOOK NOW
Inclusions : Shimla and Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Manali.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Shimla
- 05 breakfasts and 05 dinners at hotel.
- Half day local sightseeing of Manali by private car.
- Full day excursion of Kullu and Nagar castle by private car.
- Excursion of Snow Point Solang Valley by private car.
- Full Day Sightseeing of Shimla and Kufri by Private Car.
- Luxury AC Volvo Bus Ticket for Delhi to Manali.
- Deluxe Bus Ticket for Manali to Shimla
- Luxury AC Volvo Bus Ticket for Shimla to Delhi.
- All transfers and sightseeing in Manali/Shimla by Altro/Indica car.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- One time flowers bed decoration in Manali.
- One time candle light dinner in Manali.
- One time enjoy Kesar Badam milk in Manali.
- One time honeymoon cake in Manali.
Exclusion: Shimla and Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance and guide.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Rohtang Cost Does Not Include In this Package due To NGTC Rule.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91- 9650880125 or BOOK NOW
Frequently Asked Questions About Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package
Q. What is the best time to visit Shimla Manali for a honeymoon?
Answer:Planning a honeymoon to Shimla Manali is great from March to June if you can't dodge the scorching summer heat. The hotels during the same in Manali and Shimla gets overbooked in advance. However, for witnessing the peaks blanketed in snow, visit Shimla and Manali between October to February and indulge in snowball fights with trekking adventures.
Q. How can I plan the Shimla Manali trip from Delhi?
Answer: Delhizens have the advantage of traveling to Shimla Manali via flight/train/road. Buses from Anand Vihar Bus Terminal and Kashmiri Gate Terminal runs frequently to transport tourists to Shimla as well as Manali.
By Road - But we suggest you cover the route to Shimla via road journey since it's an experience of a lifetime, and you will get to see the virgin landscape beauty throughout the ride. Shimla to Delhi via road is approx 350 km.
By Air - The nearest airport to Shimla is Jubbarhatti Airport, which around 20 km outside of the town. Flight from Delhi and Chandigarh are frequent. Upon arriving at Shimla airport, take a cab ride to reach Shimla mainland.
By Train - You can also reach Shimla via rail ride and arrive at Kalka Railway Station, which is around 86 km. Trains from Delhi to Shimla commence early in the morning and take you Shimla by midday. Upon arriving at Kalka Railway Station, the easiest way to reach mainland Shimla is by hiring a taxi.
Note - Shimla to Manali is approx 250 km, and the best way to reach Manali is first stepping in Shimla and then take a cab service to Manali.
Q. What is an ideal duration for a trip to Kullu Manali?
Answer: Generally speaking, 4 to 5 days is usually the recommended duration to spend on the Kullu Manali tour to explore the best of the best Kullu Manali attractions.
Q. What is the best time to witness snowfall in Shimla Manali?
Answer: Snowfall generally accumulates from the end of October and lasts till the February month in Shimla and Manali. For the assured snowfall adventure, head to Shimla Manali at the start of December.
Q. What are the popular shopping spots of Shimla Manali?
Answer: Shimla is stunned with amazing shopping spots like Lakkar Bazar, Lower Bazar, Tibetan Market, and Himachal Emporium while Manali has the Mall Road, Old Manali Market, where you can get your wardrobe or fashion fixed!