Peerless 5 Nights/6 Days Shimla Manali Tour from Chandigarh by Car
5 Nights / 06 Days
Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Kullu - Chandigarh
Package Cost Rs.14,500/- Per Person
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
A perfect honeymoon places to visit, Shimla and Manali are the idyllic town of Himachal Pradesh. Take pride in exploring the landscape beauty on your 5 Nights/6 Days Shimla Manali Tour Package from Chandigarh by car. Explore the peerless beauty of Shimla including sightseeing of Jakhu Temple - famous for the towering statue of Lord Hanuman, summer retreat for Indian President - Indian Institute of Advanced Studies for photography options, and shop till you drop at Lakkar Bazar and Mall Road. Imagine the ultimate adventure in the honeymoon capital of India - Manali, and venture out for a day our of pristine Jogini Waterfalls, Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and take a holy dip into Vashisht hot spring. You will get ample time to explore in and around places of Manali and Shimla on this guided tour.
Day 1 : Chandigarh –Shimla (140kms 04 hours drive)
On arrival at Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station you will be met, assisted and drive to Shimla. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains. This offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On arrival check in at the hotel Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 02 : Shimla Sightseeing
After morning breakfast visit Jakhu Hanuman Temple, Green Valley & Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & the Ridge. Return to hotel and overnight in Shimla.
Day 3 : Shimla - Manali (250kms 08 hours drive)
After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali en route visit Kullu. Manali is a perfect hill station covered with Snow Mountains and beautiful waterfalls. On arrival check in at hotel and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 : Manali Local Sightseeing
After breakfast commence to city tour visiting Naggar Castle, Jagatsukh Temples, Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht hot spring. Rest of time leisure, return to hotel and overnight in Manali.
Day 5: Manali Solang Valley/Rohtang Pass Tour
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, and Rohtang Pass is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya. In case Rohtang pass closed then visit Solang Valley. Rest of time free for shopping at Mall Road Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Manali – Chandigarh Drop (320kms 09 hours drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Chandigarh. On arrival you will be transferred at airport/railway station to your onward journey.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91- 9650880125 or BOOK NOW
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing
- Daily bed tea, breakfast and Dinners in hotel.
- Surface transportation by AC Swift Dzire/Etios Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Note : Rohtang Pass Sightseeing not included in the package
- Supplement cost for honeymooners - Honeymoon Cake + Candle Light Dinner and Kesar Badam milk.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Monuments Entrance Fees.
- Surcharge If Applicable.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.