Shimla Manali Tour Package from Delhi
05 Nights / 06 Days
Delhi - Manali - Shimla - Kufri - Delhi
Package Cost Rs.15,999 Per Person
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
Are you ready for the thousands of hassle-free moments in the pictorial Himachal Pradesh? We provide full-service Shimla Manali tour packages from Delhi, allowing you to enjoy or captivate the two hamlets of Himachal Pradesh - Shimla and Manali. These two hill stations are located at a distance of approximately 250 km from each other and demand a visit on your Shimla Manali tour from Delhi. This 5 Nights/6 Days Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Delhi include the sightseeing of the Hadimba Devi Temple of Manali to the Jakhu Temple of Shimla. Our high-quality tour packages are designed to give you the best of the best experiences including sightseeing, accommodations and transportation services and have been meticulously designed by the experts to provide you with the hassle-free moments on your Shimla Manali honeymoon package from Delhi, no matter which season you select.
Day 1: Delhi – Shimla (360kms 9hrs)
Early morning, our taxi driver will pick you out of the mentioned location, and he will induce you to Shimla, which will be roughly 360 kilometers from Delhi. You'll be pushed in the taxi that's fully certified to help clients throughout the travel. The remainder of the evening period is yours. You are free to learn more about the Mall Road of Shimla and can purchase some things for your house. Overnight in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla & Kufri Tour
This morning after breakfast, get ready for excursion of Kufri which will be approximately 18 kilometers from one another and see the charm of Kufri since you'll be visiting the alpine woods, snow-clad mountains, and exotic flora and fauna. After Kufri local tour of shimla covering Vice Regal Lodge, Gaiety Theatre, Scandal Point and famous Sankat Mochan Temple and rest of time spend at mall road in Shimla. Return to hotel and overnight stay.
Day 3: Shimla – Kullu - Manali (250kms 8hrs)
Wake up quiet morning, because now, we'll be driving towards Manali, also called the ‘Queens of the Hills.’ We will be visiting from Kullu Valley. Throughout the trip from Shimla to Manali, you're going to receive loads of chances to catch the surreal beauty around you. On the way sight-seeing like Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu shawl factory. On arrival in Manali check into hotel and overnight stay.
Day 4 : Manali – Solang Valley Tor/Rohtang Pass
After breakfast your full day will be dedicated to visiting some of the most known spots in this beautiful city Manali. Start your day with famous Solang Valley, where you can choose to take part in the adventure activities like Zorbing and paragliding, Rohtang Pass is perfect for playing with snow and skiing (you can also plan for Rohtang pass at 3979 mtrs the mighty snowbound. Here you can enjoy ns. Tourists can enjoy Snow Scooter, Ski Ride, mountain biking. But Rohtang Pass is closed during Dec to April month due to heavy glaciers) overnight in Manali.
Day 5 : Manali Tour – Chandigarh (310kms 9hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and you will be taken to visit the famous local sights of Manali covering famous Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. After lunch drive to Chandigarh. On arrival check into hotel and overnight stay.
Day 6 : Chandigarh Tour – Delhi Drop (260kms 6hrs)
Enjoy your morning breakfast and finish the checkout formalities and explore beauty of this city like Rock garden and Sukhna Lake. Continue drive to Delhi. On arrival you will be transferred to airport/railway station to your onward journey.
Want to book this Shimla Manali Tour? call us +91- 9650880125 or BOOK NOW
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- 05 breakfasts and 05 dinners at hotel.
- Full day trip to Kufri and Solang Valley.
- Surface transportation by AC private Sedan Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- One time flowers bed decoration in Manali.
- One time candle light dinner in Manali.
- One time enjoy Kesar Badam milk in Manali.
- One time honeymoon cake in Manali.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance and guide.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Rohtang Cost Does Not Include In this Package due To NGTC Rule.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.