Beautiful Himachal Tour
06 Nights / 07 Days
Pathankot - Dharamshala - Manali - Kullu - Shimla - Chandigarh
Rs.16,000/- Per Person on twin sharing
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Pathankot Arrival – Dharamshala (100kms 3hrs)
Our representative will meet you at a location convenient to you in Pathankot and drive to Dharamshala. On arrival check in at the hotel and you can spend the rest of the day by indulging in leisure activities. Take rest, relax, and visit the nearby places. Evening you can visit Mall road. Overnight at hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 02: McLeodganj Tour – Manali (235kms 6hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and day tour to McLeodganj. Explore places like the Bhagsu Nag Temple, Lord Shiva’s Temple, Bhagsu Nag waterfall, St. John's Church and Official residence of Dalai Lama the exiled Tibetan Leader. After lunch drive to Manali. On arrival check in to hotel and overnight stay
Day 03: Manali Sightseeing
Morning breakfast at the hotel and precede for day Manali Sightseeing the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Shiva Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery and Van Vihar. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Manali – Solang Valley Tour
After breakfast at hotel get ready for a splendid valley in Solang village which offers the view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Enjoy the adventurous activities throughout a day on direct payment basis. (Paragliding, Snow Scooter, Amateur Skiing, Zorbing) Evening return to Manali and visit local Market where you can buy local stuff for your loved ones. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 05: Manali – Kullu – Shimla (250kms 8hrs)
Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Shimla en route visit Kullu. Later continue drive to Shimla. On arrival check in at the hotel and after freshen up proceed for local sightseeing of Mall Road if time permit. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 06: Shimla & Kufri Tour
After breakfast proceed for an excursion of Kufri. Later visit “Vice Regal Lodge” of Shimla is a heritage building this is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. “Christ Church” Shimla built in 1857 in the neo – Gothic style. And also visit Gaiety Theatre, Scandal Point and famous Sankat Mochan Temple. The evening time is free to explore the famous “The Mall”. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 07: Shimla – Chandigarh Drop (140kms 4hrs)
Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Chandigarh on arrival you will be transferred at airport/railway station to your onward journey.
Inclusions: For 6 Nights 7 Days Beautiful Himachal Tour
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- 06 breakfasts and 06 dinners at hotel.
- Full day trip to Kufri and Solang Valley.
- Surface transportation by AC private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- Once floral decoration.
- Once candle light dinner.
- Once honeymoon cake.
- Saffron and almond milk once during stay.
Exclusion: For 6 Nights 7 Days Beautiful Himachal Tour
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance and guide.
- Liquor, boating, joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.