Charismatic 6 Nights 7 Days Shimla Manali Tour Package from Delhi by Car
6 Nights / 07 Days
Delhi - Shimla - Kullu - Manikaran - Manali - Chandigarh - Delhi
Package Cost Rs.16,000/- Per Person
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
Discover the best places of attractions of the two idyllic towns of Himachal Pradesh - Shimla and Manali on this 6 Nights 7 Days Shimla Manali Tour Package from Delhi by Car. Experience the honeymoon bliss in the Shimla that embodies it's ancient culture while embracing the modern world adventure and tour the Green Valley and Indian Institue of Advanced Studies for photography opportunities, soak the spiritual vibes at Jahkhu Temple and shop till you drop at Lakkar Bazar and Mall Road. You'll; embrace your Shimla Manali trip from Delhi as you'll be witnessing holy sites like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Bhagsunath Waterfalls and Vashist Hot Spring, Solang Valley, and Gulaba are the highlights of this trip.
Day 1 : Delhi –Shimla (360kms 9hrs)
On arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway Station you will be met, assisted and drive to Shimla on the way enjoy the Scenic Himalayas from the window of your car. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains. On arrival in Shimla check into hotel and overnight stay .
Day 02 : Shimla & Kufri Tour
After breakfast get ready to a day excursion of Kufri it’s about 15km away and Placed at an altitude of 2290m above the sea level. Here you can enjoy various activities on direct payment basis. Like yak and horse riding and you will see horror house and mini zoo. After lunch continue tour to shimla covering Jakhu Hanuman Temple, Green Valley & Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & the Ridge. Return to hotel and overnight in Shimla.
Day 3 : Shimla – Kullu - Manali (250kms 8hrs)
After breakfast drive to Manali. Placed at an altitude of 2050m above the sea level. En route visit Kullu Shawl Factory and Vaishno Devi temple. On arrival in Manali check into hotel and rest of time free to explore your own around hotel, overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 : Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast you will be covering local sightseeing of Manali with places like famous Hadimba Devi Temple - an ancient temple around 450 years old that is dedicated to Hadimba Devi wife of one of the Pandavas brother Bhim. Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre, Vashisht Kund, Well known for its hot spring. Van Vihar and club house, overnight in Manali .
Day 5: Manali - Solang Valley/Rohtang Pass Tour
After breakfast proceed to Solang Valley - A splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund which offers the view of splendid glaciers and snow capped mountains view and peaks. This place also offers adventure activities like Zorbing and paragliding. (The next point of the day is to Rohtang Pass; covered with snow all round the year. you can also enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, and Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on direct payment) return to hotel and overnight in Manali.
Day 6: Manali – Chandigarh (320kms 9hrs)
Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Chandigarh. On arrival check in at the hotel and get ready for sightseeing if time permit, visit the famous Rock Garden - the lifetime dream of Mr. Nek Chand, Sukhna Lake - the beautiful lake that is the major attraction of Chandigarh. Overnight in Chandigarh.
Day 7: Chandigarh – Delhi Drop (260kms 6hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi. On arrival you will be transferred at airport/railway station to your onward journey.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91- 9650880125 or BOOK NOW
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- 06 breakfasts and 06 dinners at hotel.
- Full day trip to Kufri and Solang Valley.
- Surface transportation by AC private Sedan Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- One Night flowers bed decoration in Manali.
- One Night candle light dinner in Manali.
- One Night enjoy Kesar Badam milk in Manali.
- One Night honeymoon cake in Manali.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance and guide.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Rohtang Cost Does Not Include In this Package due To NGTC Rule.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.