Charismatic 6 Nights 7 Days Shimla Manali Tour Package from Delhi by Car
6 Nights / 07 Days
Delhi - Shimla - Kullu - Manikaran - Manali - Chandigarh - Delhi
Package Cost Rs.16,000/- Per Person
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
Discover the best places of attractions of the two idyllic towns of Himachal Pradesh - Shimla and Manali on this 6 Nights 7 Days Shimla Manali Tour Package from Delhi by Car. Experience the honeymoon bliss in the Shimla that embodies it's ancient culture while embracing the modern world adventure and tour the Green Valley and Indian Institue of Advanced Studies for photography opportunities, soak the spiritual vibes at Jahkhu Temple and shop till you drop at Lakkar Bazar and Mall Road. You'll; embrace your Shimla Manali trip from Delhi as you'll be witnessing holy sites like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Bhagsunath Waterfalls and Vashist Hot Spring, Solang Valley, and Gulaba are the highlights of this trip.
Day 1 : Delhi –Shimla (360kms 09 hours drive)
On arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway Station you will be met, assisted and drive to Shimla. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains. This offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On arrival check in at the hotel Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 02 : Shimla Sightseeing
After morning breakfast visit Jakhu Hanuman Temple, Green Valley & Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & the Ridge. Return to hotel and overnight in Shimla.
Day 3 : Shimla - Manali (250kms 08 hours drive)
After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali en Shimla - Manali (250kms 08 hours drive)route visit Kullu. Manali is a perfect hill station covered with Snow Mountains and beautiful waterfalls. On arrival check in at hotel and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 : Manali Local Sightseeing
Morning After breakfast commence to city tour visiting Naggar Castle, Jagatsukh Temples, Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht hot spring. Rest of time leisure, return to hotel and overnight in Manali.
Day 5: Manali Solang Valley/Rohtang Pass Tour
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, and Rohtang Pass is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya. In case Rohtang pass closed then visit Solang Valley. Rest of time free for shopping at Mall Road Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Manali – Chandigarh (320kms 09 hours drive).
Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Chandigarh. On arrival check in at the hotel and get ready for sightseeing if time permit, visit the famous Rock Garden - the lifetime dream of Mr. Nek Chand, Sukhna Lake - the beautiful lake that is the major attraction of Chandigarh. Overnight in Chandigarh.
Day 7: Chandigarh – Delhi Drop (260kms 06 hours drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi. On arrival you will be transferred at airport/railway station to your onward journey.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91- 9650880125 or BOOK NOW
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing
- Daily bed tea, breakfast and Dinners in hotel.
- Surface transportation by AC Swift Dzire/Etios Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Note : Rohtang Pass Sightseeing not included in the package
- Supplement cost for honeymooners - Honeymoon Cake + Candle Light Dinner and Kesar Badam milk.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Monuments Entrance Fees.
- Surcharge If Applicable.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.