Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour
06 Nights / 07 Days
Jaipur - Jodhpur - Ranakpur - Udaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur
Package Cost *** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125, 7303545044
Day 01: Jaipur Arrival
On the first day, you will arrive in Jaipur and will meet one of our persons in the destination and then will transfer you to your pre-booked hotel. He will assist you with all the formalities while do the check in to the hotel. After freshen up, you will also visit the local tourist places in Jaipur if there is enough time for you to explore on the first day. Then, you will come at the hotel and stay there for an overnight.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
On the second day of your trip, after the morning breakfast, you will start exploring the sightseeing of the famous Pink City. Jaipur is a popular jewel of the Rajasthan and it will also reflect rich tradition and culture. You will visit Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Hawa Mahal, and Albert Museum among others. After visiting places, you will be returning back to the hotel in Jaipur for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Jaipur – Jodhpur (350kms 6hrs)
On the third day, you will be checking-out from the hotel in Jaipur and then heading to the famous place Jodhpur. When you arrive in the destination, at the hotel, you will be freshen up and after a while you will be visiting for the sightseeing in Jodhpur like Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jaswant Thada. Jodhpur is also a rich place that a lot of people love heading towards and do enjoy and unveil the past of the place. Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 04: Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur (250kms 5hrs)
After the morning breakfast, you will be checking out from the hotel in Jodhpur and then drive to Udaipur and while on the go, you will also witness some amazing places like Ranakpur Jain Temple and Surya Narayan Temple. While you arrive in the beautiful place – Udaipur, you will be taken to the pre-booked hotel and after relaxing for some time, you will proceed for sightseeing if there is enough time to explore the places. Otherwise, you can explore the places that are stone thrown away. Overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur, The destination is also known as the City of Lakes as there are a lot of lakes in the vicinity that will soothe your senses.
Day 05: Udaipur Sightseeing
On the fifth day of your tour, after the breakfast at the hotel, you will further start your day by visiting the local sightseeing of the destination. Udaipur is filled with rich culture and places with palaces and forts that speaks a lot about the past. You can also see the sunset and sunrise of the place with your loved ones and people come here from quiet far away to see the amazing views. You will head to the tourist places like City Palace, Pichola Lake, Lake Palace, Jagdish Temple, Monsoon Palace and Fateh Sagar Lake. Overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur.
Day 06: Udaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar (280kms 6hrs)
The next morning, you will do check-out from the hotel in Udaipur and would drive to Jaipur. You will visit places like Lord Brahma Temple in Pushkar and Hazrat Khawaja Moinuddin Chisty Dargah of Sufi saint in Ajmer while on the go to Jaipur. Jaipur is also one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan that will make your vacations more vibrant. While you arrive to Pushkar, you will check in to the hotel and you can see the overnight in Jaipur.
Day 07: Pushkar – Jaipur Drop (150kms 3hrs)
In the morning breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur on arrival in Jaipur you will be transferred at airport to your onward journey. We hope that we would have made your honeymoon quiet romantic and amazing that you might never forget.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur.
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- One time candle light dinner, bed decoration, honeymoon cake and Kesar Badam milk.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.