Glimpse of Rajasthan
04 Nights / 05 Days
Udaipur – Jodhpur
Package Cost *** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125,
Day 01: Udaipur Arrival
Udaipur is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan as you get to see not only the rich palaces but also the rich culture. On your arrival to Udaipur Airport/Railway Station, one of our persons will meet you there and would take you to the pre-booked hotel in the city. As soon as you reach at the hotel, you will do the check-in formalities and you will then proceed to your respective rooms and do rest for some time and then do the things for the rest of your day on your own. Te Udaipur is also known as Venice of East or the City of Lakes. A lot of people head here to see the serenity. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 02: Udaipur Sightseeing
On your second day, you will be starting off your Udaipur tour with witnessing the local sightseeing by car. You will also find a lot of beautiful architectural marvels of the city. You will be blown away to see the monuments and rich palaces in Udaipur. Along with the perfect place for family vacation, Udaipur also welcomes honeymooners every year. In the sightseeing trip, you will be covering places like City Palace museum, Jagdish temple, Folk art museum, Sahelion ki Bari, Pratap memorial and others. After exploring these places, you will be heading back to hotel in Udaipur for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Udaipur – Jodhpur (250kms 5hrs)
On your third day of exploring Rajasthan, you would be leaving from Udaipur after having a scrumptious breakfast. After checking out from the hotel in Udaipur, you will be heading towards Jodhpur which is around 260 km away from the former destination. On your arrival to Udaipur, You will be taken to the pre-booked hotel where you will fill all the check-in formalities. The day, you can explore the destinations on your own which are stone thrown away. You can also witness all the local shopping markets and purchase whatever you feel like from there. At the end of the day, you can stay back in the hotel for an overnight.
Day 04: Jodhpur Sightseeing
On your fourth day of your vacation, you will explore Jodhpur to the fullest. After doing the morning breakfast, you will be taken to the sightseeing. The places that you will see will starts from The Mehrangarh Fort which is one of the popular tourist places in Jodhpur. Jaswant Thada and Umaid Public Gardens are also the places that you can visit in the Jodhpur sightseeing. The Jaswant Thada is a Marble Memoriam which was built back in 1899. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 05: Jodhpur Departure
On the fifth day of your tour in Rajasthan, you will do the morning breakfast and then you will depart from the hotel in Jodhpur and will transfer to Jodhpur Airport / Train station or drive Jaipur for your home Destination. The Tour ends here with sweet memories and we hope that you must have enjoyed the vacations.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Enjoy Boat ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.