Rajasthan Culture Tour
04 Nights / 05 Days
Jaipur - Jodhpur
Package Cost *** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125, 7303545044
Day 01: Jaipur Arrival
On the first day of your trip to Jaipur, you will be picked up from the Jaipur Airport/Railway Station by our driver and then they will be transferred to the pre-booked hotel. You will after a while visit Pink City, Albert Hall, Birla Mandir and Local Market. After exploring all these places, you will be coming back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
On the second day of your tour, after having a scrumptious breakfast, you will visit the Amber Fort which is said to be one of the ancient capitals of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors later on. And then visit Maharaja's City Palace & the Observatory if the time persists. Jaipur is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan and after exploring everything, you will be taken to Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. In the afternoon, you will be free for shopping, overnight at hotel in Jaipur
Places to visit in Jaipur: Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantra, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal & Local Market.
Day 03: Jaipur - Jodhpur (350kms 6hrs)
After having a tasty breakfast, you will be checking out from the hotel and heading to Jodhpur. After arriving there, you would be checking in to the hotel and filling up all the formalities. Then after resting for a while, you would be witnessing places like Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. After exploring these places, you will be coming back to the hotel for an overnight.
Places to visit in Jodhpur: Rural village life on the way, Clock Tower & Jodhpur Local Market.
Day 04: Jodhpur Sightseeing
On the fourth day of your vacation, you will be visiting the famous places of the region like Mehrangarh Fort. The place is nestled on a low sandstone Hill that includes Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada which is an imposing Marble Memoriam built back in 1899. You will also see the museum in the Umaid Public Gardens. After exploring all of these places, you will be returning back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Places to visit in Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal & Umiad Public Garden.
Day 05: Jodhpur Departure
On the last day, you will do the healthy breakfast at the hotel and then will be transferred to Jodhpur Airport / Train station or drive Jaipur for your home Destination and tour ends here with sweet memories.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.