Golden Triangle Tour
05 Nights / 06 Days
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Package Cost *** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125, 7303545044
Day 01: Delhi Arrival
On the first day of your Golden Triangle Tour, you will arrive in Delhi and you will get to meet our representatives and then you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel. The person will also assist you while filling every detail while checking in to the hotel. Then after some time, you will rest for the rest of the day and can enjoy the day on your own. If you want, you can explore the local markets for shopping to the fullest. Then, overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
On the second day of your Delhi stay, you will surely witness the places like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat in Old Delhi and palatial Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb in New Delhi. These are one of the best places that you can always visit and explore to the core. Most of the monuments in Delhi are a perfect blend of Mughal architecture and rich culture of India. Delhi is also divided into two parts – Old Delhi and New Delhi. After exploring all these places with your loved one, you will again be transferred to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra (210kms 4hrs)
Our representative will assist you while you do all the formalities of check-in in the hotel. After meeting him, you will also be taken to Agra which is an erstwhile capital of Mughal dynasty. Once you reach to the hotel, you will head to your respective rooms for some relaxation time. After that, you will visit the local sightseeing tour of Agra which will include places like Itmad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb, Agra Fort and Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is also considered as one of the best places that depicts symbol of love and was built by the great ruler Shah Jahan for his beloved late wife Mumtaz. The building has been made with a better view. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 04: Agra - Jaipur (235kms 5hrs)
On your fourth day of the tour, after breakfast, you will be checking out from the hotel in Delhi and would be driving to Jaipur. Jaipur is one of the beautiful places in Rajasthan that you cannot skip. You will be witnessing Fatehpur Sikri which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This place was developed as a planned city by the Mughal dynasty but due to the failure of water supply it had to be deserted. The most striking feature here will be Buland Darwaza which is the largest gateway in the world. On your arrival in Jaipur, you will also check in to the hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing
On the fifth day of your trip, you will be witnessing Jaipur sightseeing and you would be arriving to Amer Fort which is one of the UNESCO listed hill forts of Rajasthan on the back on elephant, enjoying a royal ride. Later in the afternoon, you will return back to your hotel for the city sightseeing. Witness the glory of Rajputs as you pay a visit to their incredible places. You will visit the popular places like City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Birla temple etc. The local bazaars open up a variety of shopping pleasures for all the shopping lovers.
Day 06: Jaipur - Delhi Drop (265kms 6hrs)
Start your day with the scrumptious breakfast in the hotel. After some time, you will leave from Jaipur and do checkout from the hotel. Then you will be transferred to the Jaipur airport/Railway Station. Here’s the end of your tour and we hope that you might have enjoyed the tour to the fullest.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Battery Van your way to Taj Mahal.
- Enjoy elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur
- All heritage monuments visit English speaking guide.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.