Jaipur Ajmer & Pushkar Tour
03 Nights / 04 Days
Jaipur - Ajmer - Pushkar - Jaipur
Package Cost *** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 01: Jaipur Arrival
While you arrive at Jaipur Railway Station or Airport, you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel. You will then check-in the hotel and do all the formalities related to the same. In the evening, you will start off your tour and visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) and Choki Dhani – a place to witness the perfect rich culture of Rajasthan. You can also taste the authentic cuisines of the place and get enticed. Then, you will be back to the hotel in Jaipur for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
On your second day of vacation, you will be having a healthy breakfast and start exploring the Jaipur for full day. You will visit Amber Fort and Palace, take a tour to Jal Mahal, City Palace and Museum, Jantar Mantar and take a photo with your friends and loved ones so that you remember the trip for your life time. You will also be visiting the Hawa Mahal. In the evening, you will be free for the other the rest of the day and enjoy that on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur - Ajmer & Pushkar Excursion (300kms round trip)
After breakfast on the third day, you will start off your day with the excursion to Ajmer and Pushkar. These two destinations are one of the most popular for all the globetrotters. You will be heading to the destinations like Ajmer Dargah Sharif and drive to Pushkar. You will also witness the various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. The best part about Pushkar is that it comprises of hundreds of temples but one of the main tourist attractions the temple of Lord Brahma which is the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. After coming from there, you will stay back at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur Departure
After breakfast in Jaipur, you will check out from hotel and then you will be transferred to Jaipur Railway Station or Airport for your onward journey. We hope that you must have enjoyed your tour with us and we are looking forward to do another tour with you quiet soon.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Enjoy elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur.
- Heritage monuments visit English speaking guide.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.