Honeymoon Bug has come up with the best-selling Hyderabad to Darjeeling Tour Package at an affordable cost for all the Hyderabadi people who are interested to connect with their spiritual side at the wonderful destination, Darjeeling.
Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal which is found in the Lesser Himalayas at a height of 2,000 meters (6,700 ft). It is one of the most magnificent India’s hill stations which is a popular as the summer resort destination. It attracts a number of tourists from across the world who can find serenity, greenery, and enough places to visit here. Moreover, they can try and experience several things to make happy moments.
If you also want to savour some mouth-watering local food, shop, or try a few adventure thrills then contact us today to book one of your favourite Darjeeling packages from Hyderabad with Honeymoon Bug.
Our team of travel experts helps in all ways to our every valuable customer. We plan a trip in such a way that includes all the hassle-free services within one package so that our customers do not have to face any kind of problem during their journey. You can get exclusive deals on the Darjeeling trip from Hyderabad with us.
What Is the Suitable Time to Visit Darjeeling from Hyderabad?
Summer is the best time to visit this place as the temperature is usually moderate around 25°C during this season. So, if you are planning to make a trip to Darjeeling then must book a Darjeeling Gangtok tour package from Hyderabad between April to June as the weather is at its best during these months. In summers, you can explore so many outdoor activities in Darjeeling.
Why Should You Visit Darjeeling?
Darjeeling is worldly popular for tea plantations and the magnificent panorama of the Kanchenjunga area of mountains. Besides, it is also famous for the popular toy train that has been reported as a UN heritage. Moreover, it is recognized due to its richness in cultural and natural heritage. Our offered Darjeeling Holiday Packages from Hyderabad give you chance to explore the most popular things about this place.
How Many Days Are Sufficient for A Trip to Darjeeling from Hyderabad?
If you are going to schedule Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages from Hyderabad then 5 to 7 days are enough to enjoy and spend the time with your beloved one in Darjeeling and throughout Gangtok. We would like to suggest you that first visit Darjeeling then have quality time with your partner in Gangtok. You can give 2 days in Darjeeling and 2 days in Gangtok for sightseeing.
What Are the Activities to Experience in Darjeeling?
You can do many things in Darjeeling to make your trip unforgettable. Here’s a list.
- Experience a ride on the spectacular Batasia Loop which is one of the most remarkable rail routes you can see in this area.
- You can meditate at the Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda
- You can relish a walk in the scenic Rock Garden where a lot of plants and fauna can view. Spot wide varieties of birds. Visit here while monsoon because the waterfall is in full force.
- You can have a picnic in one of the more excellent parks in Darjeeling at Nightingale Park.
- Buy handicrafts items to take back home as gifts at Nehru Road like engraved gems, pendants, carvings, and other jewels. Moreover, obtain woolens at Chowk Bazaar.
- Mountaineer at the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute for the incredible landscape of the Kanchenjunga.
- Spot a variety of animals at Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park during summer as the greenery is uniquely captivating.
- You can uphold the spectacle from Observatory Hill. Moreover, you will be escorted to the Mahakal Temple, an awesome structure at the top of the hill.
- Take a tea trail at Happy Valley Tea Estate.
- Experience a cable car ride at Darjeeling Ropeway, have tasty local street food such as Thukpa and momos, try river rafting at the Teesta river
So, what are you waiting for? Plan a wonderful trip to Darjeeling with your dears and enjoy the best days of your life. Make sure you book your Darjeeling Gangtok tour package from Hyderabad at least a day in advance. Have a blissful journey!