Gangtok Tour Package
03 Nights / 04 Days
Package Cost Rs.9,500 per person
Call For Asistance :
Day 1: Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station arrival – Gangtok (140kms 05Hrs)
After arriving at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra (IXB), you will be welcomed by our representative who will further assist you with the transfer to Gangtok. The most visited spot of India, Gangtok is also known as the land of the monastery and the capital city of Sikkim that is popular for adventure, mystic rituals & festivals.
This town has varieties of rhododendrons, orchids, and butterflies. After reaching, check into the hotel. Walk around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping centre by evening then get back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2: Full Day Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Wake up and have appetizing morning breakfast. Then get ready to visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir almost 40 kilometres and 2 hours drive - Located at a height of 3753 meters / 12310 feet. This egg-shaped lake is almost 50 feet deep which is usually encased by snow throughout the year.
You will find a number of Brahmini ducks and diverse emigrating birds in this lake. Moreover, you can visit the nearby Baba Mandir which is known to be the most sacred. After that, get back to Gangtok and walk around M G Road (Mall) or local markets in the evening. Then back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Full Day Gangtok Tour
Have a palatable morning Breakfast then get ready for a full day sightseeing city tour include Rumtek Monastery, Enchey Monastery, Barthang waterfalls, Nam Nang view point, Botanical Garden, Ganesh Tok, Tashi View Point, Flower Show, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Ropeway, Research Institute of Tibetology & Do Drul Chorten (Stupa) and many more. Thereafter return to the hotel and roam around M G Road (Mall) or local markets then have sound sleep at the hotel.
Day 4: Gangtok – Bagdogra/NJP Railway Station Drop (80kms 03Hrs)
Have a last morning breakfast of the tour and pack up and check out from the hotel. Our agent will pick you up from your location and drop you at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) or Bagdogra Airport for your onward destination.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner at all places
- Transfers from one place to another Ex. Bagdogra Airport / NJP Rail Station
- All sightseeing will be given point to point basis.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel charge and driver charge included
- Permit fees and GST
- Any Air Fare/Train fare
- Any Meals not mentioned in inclusions, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Any entry fees, Guide, porter charges, travel Insurance and Medi-claim
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Anything not mentioned under cost included items.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of passport size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
Permit require for traveling to North Sikkim (Lachen & Lachung). Requires 02 copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof
The tourism sector in Sikkim & Darjeeling is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening.
Special Tour Pakages for North East
Love in North East 3N Gangtok + 2N PellingEnquire Now
North East India Honeymoon Package 3N Darjeeling + 3N GangtokEnquire Now
Fascinating North East 2N Darjeeling + 3N GangtokEnquire Now