Love in North East Tour
05 Nights / 06 Days
3N Gangtok + 2N Pelling
Package Cost Rs.16,000/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 1: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station(NJP)/Bagdogra Airport(IXB) – Gangtok (130 km/4 hrs drive)
Arrival at NJP/Bagdogra where our representative will receive you. Proceed to Gangtok(1437 m) and check in at the hotel. You can go for a evening stroll at the MG Marg. Overnight stay.
Day 2: Gangtok ( Full day local sight seeing)
After breakfast, proceed for a full day Gangtok town tour which includes Bakthang Waterfalls,Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Enchey Monastry,Directorate of Handicraft and Handloom, , Do Drul Chorten Stupa, Institute of Tibetology, Flower Show,Ropeway & Banjhakri Falls . Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Gangtok ( Tsomgo Lake Excursion)
Early morning at around 8 am, start for Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft/3750 m/3 hrs drive) and Baba Harbhajan Mandir( 13,200 ft/4000 m). Tsomgo Lake is considered to be a sacred lake by the locals. Return to Gangtok by evening and stay overnight.
Day 4: Gangtok – Pelling(120 km/5.5 hrs drive)
Proceed to Pelling after breakfast. Check in at the hotel in Pelling and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 5: Pelling (Full day local sight seeing)
Post breakfast, start the day with local sight seeing which includes Darap Valley, Rimbi waterfalls, Rock Garden, Kanchenjunga waterfalls and Khecheopalri sacred Lake. Complete the day tour after lunch visiting Rabdentse Ruins, Pema Yangtse monastery and Helipad Ground . Return to the hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 6 : Pelling – New Jalpaiguri Railway Station(NJP)/Bagdogra Airport(IXB)
Check out from the hotel and proceed to NJP/IXB (160 km/6 hrs drive) with sweet memories.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner at all places
- Transfers from one place to another Ex. Bagdogra Airport / NJP Rail Station
- All sightseeing will be given point to point basis.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel charge and driver charge included
- Permit fees and GST
- Any Air Fare/Train fare
- Any Meals not mentioned in inclusions, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Any entry fees, Guide, porter charges, travel Insurance and Medi-claim
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Anything not mentioned under cost included items.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of passport size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
Permit require for traveling to North Sikkim (Lachen & Lachung). Requires 02 copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof
The tourism sector in Sikkim & Darjeeling is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening.