NorthEast Honeymoon Package
06 Nights / 07 Days
3N Darjeeling + 3N Gangtok
Package Cost Rs.16,900/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 1: Reach New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) or Bagdogra Airport (IXB)
It takes three hour to reach Darjeeling (88 kms). Our staffs will receive u at railway station or the airport and make you reach Darjeeling and help you check in where u can take rest for the entire day with overnight stay.
Day 2: Darjeeling (local sightseeing)
The fun starts at 4 in the morning, where youwill be taken to Tiger hills (2590m) for the splendid sunrise over Mt. kanchenjugha which is the third highest peak in the world. On the return way, Ghoom Monastry and Batasia loop can be included. After breakfast other places like Tenzing rock, Tea garden, Padmaja Naidu, Japanese temples are covered and the day ends with visiting Chowrasta for evening snacks.
Day 3: Darjeeling to Mirik
3rd day starts with a visit to Mirik Lake in the forest. It is a famous for cardamom plantation, gardens, orange orchards and boating facilities. The return trip to Darjeeling can be done by visiting Pashupati market at Nepal border.
Day 4: Darjeeling to Gangtok
After having breakfast Gangtok can be visited by a 4 hrs. drive covering places like see Lovers Meet View Point,the River Teesta and River Rangit and then by night you can check in Gangtok hotel paying a visit to MG Marg in the evening.
Day 5: Gangtok (local sightseeing)
A full day Gangtok tour involves visit of waterfalls Tashi views point, Enchey Monastry, Do Drul Chorten Stupa, Banjhakri Falls and places like Flower Show, Ropeway and Directorate of Handicraft and Handloom and finally in the evening you can return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Gangtok (Tsomgo Lake)
Tsomgo Lake is a 3 hrs. Drive journey and is a scared lake. There is a famous BabaHarbhajan Mandir as well and nearby places can be visited by evening and you can return to Gangtok by evening.
Day 7: Gangtok- back to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) or Bagdogra Airport (IXB)
The railway station or the airport is at a distance of 130 kms from the Gangtok and can be reached in 4 hrs. And accordingly a train or flight can be taken for departure.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner at all places
- Transfers from one place to another Ex. Bagdogra Airport / NJP Rail Station
- All sightseeing will be given point to point basis.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel charge and driver charge included
- Permit fees and GST
- Any Air Fare/Train fare
- Any Meals not mentioned in inclusions, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Any entry fees, Guide, porter charges, travel Insurance and Medi-claim
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Anything not mentioned under cost included items.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of passport size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
Permit require for traveling to North Sikkim (Lachen & Lachung). Requires 02 copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof
The tourism sector in Sikkim & Darjeeling is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening.
Special Tour Pakages for North East
Love in North East 3N Gangtok + 2N PellingEnquire Now
North East India Honeymoon Package 3N Darjeeling + 3N GangtokEnquire Now
Fascinating North East 2N Darjeeling + 3N GangtokEnquire Now