Darjeeling Tour Package
03 Nights / 04 Days
Package Cost Rs.9,500 Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 1: Arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ (NJP) Bagdogra Airport - Darjeeling
After reaching Darjeeling, our agent will come to you for the welcome at Bagdogra Airport/Railway Station then he will take you to the hotel, check-in there, and fresh up. Visit the local market then back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Wake up early morning, travel to 8000 feet / 2440 meters by green forests of oak, and magnolia to Tiger Hill to witness the sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak. Visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial &Batasia Loop while coming back to the hotel. Then you can make a city tour to spend your remained half-day in which you can visit places like Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (not open on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre (not open on Sunday), Natural History Museum (not open on Sunday), etc. Return to the hotel for a sound sleep. Overnight in Darjeeling
Day 3: Excursion to Mirik Lake
Have a palatable breakfast in the morning and drive to Mirik Lake which is 50 km remote from Darjeeling and full of nature main attraction is on way beauties. You will require giving 4-5 hrs to enjoy the beauty of this site. Mirik is a fascinating tourist place huddled in the tranquil hills of Darjeeling and the pine trees forest. The town of Mirik Lake is joined by man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations, and Tea Estates. Besides, you can explore the lake through a beautiful 80ft long arch kind over a bridge across the lake. Moreover, you can be boating on the lake. And, can do shopping at Pushapati Market (Indo Nepal Border) while coming back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Darjeeling.
Day 4: Darjeeling Bagdogra Airport/ New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP)
This will be the last day of your tour so have the last delicious morning breakfast and pack up for checkout from the hotel. Then you will be drop at NJP Railway Station /Airport.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner at all places
- Transfers from one place to another Ex. Bagdogra Airport / NJP Rail Station
- All sightseeing will be given point to point basis.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel charge and driver charge included
- Permit fees and GST
- Any Air Fare/Train fare
- Any Meals not mentioned in inclusions, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Any entry fees, Guide, porter charges, travel Insurance and Medi-claim
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Anything not mentioned under cost included items.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of passport size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
Permit require for traveling to North Sikkim (Lachen & Lachung). Requires 02 copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof
The tourism sector in Sikkim & Darjeeling is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening.