Himalayan Golden Triangle
05 Nights / 06 Days
Gangtok - Kalimpong - Darjeeling
Package Cost Rs.16,500 per person
Call For Asistance :
Day 1: NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (4.5 to 5 Hrs. Driving)
After reaching, you will be welcomed by our representative at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport. Then he will take you to Gangtok. After reaching the destination, check-in to the hotel and get freshen. After that, walk around the local shopping center or nearby area. Back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Full Day Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion
Have a palatable breakfast then get ready for travel to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high elevation alpine lake near Indo-China Border. Here, you can relish snow and do enjoying activities to create happy moments. Moreover, you can try Yak Ride. After that, continuing to Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Then return to the hotel for a sound sleep. Apart from that, you can opt for an arbitrary tour to Nathula Pass (14000 ft/4200 M) on China Border that can be scheduled (except Monday, Tuesday) for Indians only at an additional cost. Back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Gangtok. Note: If there's a Landslide or any other reason Tshango Lake isn't opened then we will schedule alternative sightseeing.
Day 3: Gangtok – Kalimpong (3Hrs.Driving)
After having a delicious breakfast in the morning, pack up and check out from the hotel. Then drive to Kalimpong. Following reaching, check-in the hotel and get unwind. After that, you can visit the local market or nearby area on your own in the evening. Then back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Kalimpong Local - Darjeeling Transfer
Wake up in the morning then have breakfast. Thereafter enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kalimpong include Mangal Dham, Dr. Graham’s Home, Durpin Dara Hills, and Pine View Nursery, Deolo Hill, etc. Later move to Darjeeling where spend a peaceful night.
Day (5) Darjeeling Local Sightseeing
Wake up early morning around 04.00 am and get ready to visit Tiger Hill to witness the magnificent sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha which is 28,208 ft. high and acknowledged as the world's third-highest peak. Visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop on your way back. Post breakfast, you will visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P. N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tea Garden, Peace Pagoda, Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre, Japanese Temple. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day (6) Departure from Darjeeling
On this day, relish the Himalayan Heritage Joy Ride (Ticket by Own) or pack up and do the personal activity after having breakfast, after that move to Bagdogra airport / NJP Railway station for your onward journey with remarkable memories of the tour.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner at all places
- Transfers from one place to another Ex. Bagdogra Airport / NJP Rail Station
- All sightseeing will be given point to point basis.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel charge and driver charge included
- Permit fees and GST
- Any Air Fare/Train fare
- Any Meals not mentioned in inclusions, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Any entry fees, Guide, porter charges, travel Insurance and Medi-claim
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Anything not mentioned under cost included items.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of passport size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
Permit require for traveling to North Sikkim (Lachen & Lachung). Requires 02 copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof
The tourism sector in Sikkim & Darjeeling is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening.