Popular for its backwater, Kerala is one of the most amazing places to be in India. From houseboats to the hill tea gardens, the destination offers everything to the tourists’ flocking here. You must take the exotic experience by staying back at the luxurious Private beach resorts in Kerala. These resorts will not only give you a comfortable staycation but also make your vacations pretty much relaxing.
- Kerala Backwater Honeymoon Package
- Kerala Houseboat Honeymoon Package
- 5 Nights 6 Days Kerala Honeymoon Package with 5 Star Hotels
- Kerala Tour Package with Kanyakumari
- 07 Days Essence of Kerala Tour with Kovalam
10 Best Beach Resorts in Kerala That You Must Stay In
Apart from boasting serene views of nature, Kerala also offers some top-notch beach resorts where you can get the impeccable services and you can relax there your heart out!
Taj Green Cove Resort & Spa, Kovalam
The Taj Green Cove Resort & Spa is first and foremost Kerala beach resort where you can stay and enjoy your holidays to the core. The luxurious property spans over the area of 16 acres of total land and it overlooks the lagoon that extends into the majestic Arabian Sea. The resort has amazing beautiful Balinese style villas which are bestowed with all the modern amenities. All the rooms of the villas have endless views of nature and are filled with the modern furnishings.
- What not to miss – Ayurveda and Jiva spa by Naturopathy Doctor, Tropical gardens, Bath settings around a stone sculpture garden, long coastline.
- Suites that you should opt for – Deluxe Suites Sea View with Balcony.
Must Read – 10 Best Honeymoon Resorts in Kerala
Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra, Kovalam
Another best beach resort in Kerala that you can consider staying at is Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra. This resort is nestled in one of the most mesmerizing places in Kovalam from where you can see some enchanting views of nature and beach. The plush accommodation provides you with several spacious rooms that are decked up with all the high-end amenities to make your vacations comfortable. Tucked away from the hustle-bustle of the urban chaos, this is also a heritage resort that reflects the local tradition of Kerala.
- What not to miss – Rock-cut infinity pool, Niraamaya spa, secluded beaches.
- Suites that you should opt for – Octagon.
B’Canti Boutique Beach Resort, Varkala
B’Canti Boutique Beach Resort Varkala is one of the stunning beach resorts in Kerala. Nestled on the Varkala’s North Cliff, the property is flanked by the misty mountains and beaches, and rocky land. The rooms are elegant and well-appointed with the modern-day comforts. This 5-star hotel is famous amongst the globetrotters because of its impeccable services that it offers to the tourists. You can also see the beautiful views of the garden and poolside. The resort is located near the various places to visit in Varkala.
- What not to miss – The Bait & Hook in-house restaurant, Ayurveda and Yoga Ashram.
- Suites that you should opt for – Superior Sea View Room.
Also Read – 10 Luxury Backwater Resorts in Kerala
Baywatch Beach Resort, Alleppey
One of the most common is Baywatch Beach Resort in Alleppey which needs no introduction as a lot of people stay here due to its unmatched services. It is considered one of the best Resorts in Kerala near Beach that will make your stay pleasurable and comfortable. There are around 8 rooms in total and have been named as – Sand, Wind, Waves, Shells, Stars, Clouds, Sun and Moon. These rooms are airy and properly ventilated so that you can feel the fresh breeze always. You will also get to experience a lot of facilities like Laundry services, doctor-on-call, and 24X7 front desks among others.
- What not to miss – Free Continental breakfast, Free Parking space.
- Suites that you should opt for – Deluxe Double Bedroom A/C.
Vivanta By Taj, Bekal
The 5-star resort, Vivanta By Taj is one of the luxurious property that will never let you down as they offer gracious services. If you are making your way to Kerala then it is the best hotel that you can opt for. The staff will take care of even the tiniest things. There are around 66 laterite villas and rooms influenced by the Kettuvallam houseboats. Relax and catch up on some much-needed rest, and unwind as you soak into the serenity. With a touch of Balinese design, this name surely comes in the list of Kerala Beach Resorts.
- What not to miss – Rejuvenation at the Jiva Grande Spa, kayaking, boating, fishing or simply lazing around on the beach.
- Suites that you should opt for – Deluxe Delight offers ultimate luxury with a spacious courtyard and a plunge pool.
Poovar Island, Kovalam
Poovar Island in Kovalam offer one of the amazing views of backwater flowing by. This property offers the best of all the times. You can enjoy the mesmerizing views of sunrise by walking down the pristine golden sands and breathe in the solace and fresh air around. You have an option to stay either in the floating cottage or a land cottage as the resort offers both. The staying options will make your vacation relaxing as they provide the tourists with impeccable services. Enjoy the benefits of traditional native medicines at this resort and de-stress your muscles.
- What not to miss – The boat rides are amazingly peaceful and serene. You can also go bird watching or join a cookery class in the resort itself.
- Suites that you can opt for – Floating Cottages; experience living on water in the finely designed cottages, floating on the beach.
Kannur Beach House, Kannur
The best Private Beach Resort in Kerala, Kannur Beach House is nestled on the Malabar Coast and will offer you the unhindered views of Malabar Coastline. You can also choose to explore the day spend the day rowing your own boat and get into the backwater or soak the sun on the sandy private beach of the property. It also offers the two worlds with the Arabian Sea and the river that supports the ecosystem of birds on the other side. You can also try out the hot Malabari cuisine straight from the kitchen of the resort served in your plate.
- What not to miss – Birdwatching, boating, and trekking.
- Suites that you can opt for – All the rooms are sea facing with excellent view of the beach.
Related Article – 10 Best Places to Visit in Kerala
The Leela Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram
India’s only cliff-top Beach resort in Kerala, The Leela Kovalam provides you with the classic charm of a beach combined with luxury, good food, good living and helpful staff which makes an ideal place to stay. Experience some beautiful views in the lap of nature and will take you away from the urban chaos. The resort offers around 125 garden/beach view rooms, 49 club rooms and 9 suites with dedicated butler service and exclusive access to amenities. The resort also offers gold class Ayurvedic spa where you can soothe your body, mind and soul.
- What not to miss – Gourmet restaurants, the Tides located right on the beach and the Rooftop Sky bar.
- Suites that you can opt for – Duplex Suite; it is an exquisite two-level accommodation—a living room and a balcony on one level and a large sea-facing bedroom on the other.
Marari Beach, Mararikulam
Marari Beach is one of the best beach Resort in Keraladue to its exotic locale. The resort offers breath-taking views of nature and plush surroundings. The property has been spread over an area of 30 acres of the total land. Offers the perfect accommodation, the resort is a peaceful abode of nature that will make your vacations more pleasing with their impeccable services. Flanked by the lily ponds amidst the coconut groves, fruit orchard, organic garden and a beachfront, Marari Baech resort is worth staying.
- What not to miss – Al fresco shower; surfboarding and beach parties. If you love wildlife, you can spot exotic species of butterflies, birds, turtles and frogs here.
- Suites to opt for – Deluxe Pool Villa; exotic bamboo cottages with a large pool and a sit-out to savour those pleasurable relaxing moments.
Must Read – 10 Best Honeymoon Places in Kerala
The Gateway Resort, Varkala
The Gateway Resort is well-known for boasting the serene views of the mountains. It also overlooks the magnificent view of Arabian Sea as it nestled on the red cliff of a hillock. The aquamarine sea water changes its color in every hour from morning to the night. There are several rooms that are well-equipped with the modern amenities and make sure that you enjoy here to the fullest with your loved ones. The resort is just a short walk to the Kappil beach and is flanked by the coconut trees that makes it even more alluring place to stay in Kerala.
- What not to miss – The Ayurvedic massage packages and the excellent surroundings.
- Suites to opt for – Superior Sea View Rooms; beautifully decorated rooms and balconies for that perfect view of the sea.
Related Content – Top 6 Romantic Things to do in Kerala
So, these were some of the top-rated Best Beach Resorts in Kerala that you must head to for a memorable vacation with your closed ones. If you visit in any of these resorts then do not forget to share your experience with us! Book your Kerala honeymoon packages now!
Kerala Holidays from Other Places
- Kerala Vacation Packages from Malaysia
- Kerala Holiday Packages from Singapore
- Kerala Tour from Varanasi
- Kerala Tour Packages from Lucknow
Frequently Asked Questions About Kerala Beach Resorts
What are the Best beach resorts in Kerala to stay?
Kerala offers enormous beach resorts like Marari beach resort, The Gateway resort, The Leela Kovalam, Poovar Island and Vivanta by Taj.
What are the precautions has been taken by these resorts in Kerala beach for COVID-19?
The resorts in Kerala have been very cautious about the spread of the COVID-19 virus and they usually keep sanitizing their premises and check the temperature of each staff member and also of the guests.
What are the activities that you can do during your stay in Private beach resort in Kerala?
There are tons of activities that you can try your hands into. Like, you can enjoy the indoor games if you do not feel like going out in your leisure time. You can even go for swimming or a spa.
Are these beach resorts for honeymooners also?
Kerala does not only attract family vacationers but also the honeymooners. All these above-mentioned beach resorts also welcome newly-wed couples and make their special time even more blissful with an array of services.