Kerala Tour Package with 5 Star Hotel
05 Nights / 06 Days
Kochi (1N) - Munnar (2N) - Thekkady (1N) - Alleppey (1N) - Kochi
Rs.15,999/-Per Person on twin sharing
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
KERALA TOUR PACKAGE WITH 5 STAR HOTEL OVERVIEW
Everybody deserves the royal experience at least once in a time and for all good reasons. If you also look for a royal experience in your next holidays, then this Kerala Tour Package with 5 star hotel will give you all reasons to feel pampered and loved. This 5 nights6 days kerala honeymoon package with 5 star hotel covers Cochi (1N) – Munnar (2N) – Thekkady (1N) – Alleppey (1N) – Kochi. Some of the key attractions covered in this tour include Fort Kochi, Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, the Kundala Lake, Devikulam. So all the travelers look no further than this Kerala Tour Package with a transcendental experience on a houseboat and get a royal experience by staying in a 5 star hotel in Kerala. Call now to get customized deals.
Day 1 : Cochin Arrival
Our agent will come to a location convenient to you in Cochin to shift you in an air-conditioned wheel so that you can reach your hotel. After that, check-in at the pre-booked hotel and proceed for a tour of Cochin including Fort Kochi, Chinese Fishing Net, and Mattancherry Palace. Then back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Cochin.
Day 2 : Cochin – Munnar (140Kms 04hours)
After having a gourmet morning breakfast, check out from the hotel and move to Munnar. Munnar is the most sought-after hill station found in the Idukki district in Kerala which is located at the junction of three mountain rivers. Enjoy enchanting rivers, small waterfalls, rubber, pepper, cardamom and tea plantations, and thick forests while travelling. Followingreaching Munnar, check-in at the hotel. Then, overnight stay in Munnar hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar Local Sightseeing
Have a tasty morning breakfast then go for a visit to the Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, and the Kundala Lake where you can experience Boat facilities as well that are available at Mattupetty dam. Then visit a tea factory and tea museum and enjoy the beauty of the Tea gardens of Munnar that make a critical item in any Munnar itinerary. A conducted trip will let you view the multiple steps of tea production in the tea factories right from plucking the leaves to sorting, drying, and grinding of leaves and you can obtain freshly as well. After that, overnight stay in Munnar at a hotel
Day 4 : Munnar – Thekkady (Periyar) (110Km 03hours)
Have a lick smacking breakfast in the morning and move to Thekkady and enjoy the beauty of Devikulam, Signal view Point, and Spice Plantations while touring. After reaching Thekkady, check-in at the hotel, and then fresh up to proceed for sightseeing of Periyar. Visit - Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary, Periyar Lake, and the spices market. Then back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Thekkady.
Day 5 : Thekkady – Alleppey (160Km 05hours)
After having morning breakfast, check out from the hotel and move to Alleppey. After reaching, board on at houseboat hear after rest of the day at ease on the houseboat. While the boat sails through the small serene backwater canals, sit back and decompress. Have mouth-watering lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner, and relish your evening on the sundeck away from dirtied cities and the annoying crowd. The only trouble will be the twinkle of a gleaming star or diving of fish nearby you to say hello by shaking its tail from the lake. After that, overnight stay in Alleppey at houseboat.
Day 6 : Alleppey – Cochin Drop (80kms 02hours)
Have a delicious and last breakfast of the tour in the morning then check out from the houseboat and move to Cochin. After arriving in Cochin, you will be shifted to the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Want to book this Kerala 5 Star Tour? call us +91-9650880125, or BOOK NOW
Inclusions:For Kerala Honeymoon Package with 5 Star Hotel
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- All meals at houseboat in Alleppey.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion:For Kerala Honeymoon Package with 5 Star Hotel
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Check in & check out time (as per hotel policy)
- Houseboat check in time 01:00 PM & Check out 09:00 AM
- Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- AC operates from 09 PM to 06 AM at houseboat.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, accident, delay, breakdown or irregularly, which may occur due to “force majeure”.