Kerala Tour with Kanyakumari
06 Nights / 07 Days
Kochi - Munnar (2N) - Thekkady (1N) - Kovalam (1N) - Kanyakumari (1N) - Alleppey (1N) - Kochi
Package Cost on request
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
KERALA TOUR WITH KANYAKUMARI OVERVIEW
Relax on beaches, visit ancient temples, enjoy the rich biodiversity, and taste some local dishes, and in your Kerala Tour with Kanyakumari. Enjoy sightseeing in Cochin before transferring to Munnar. Explore the diverse flora and fauna, PeriyarWildLife Sanctuary, Periyar Lake, and the spices market. Book this 6 nights 7 days Kerala Tour package with Kanyakumari covering Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Kovalam, Kanyakumari, Alleppey, and Kochi. This southern state of Kerala is an ideal destination in India that truly makes the entire country feel proud. A paradise for both, national and international travellers, this popular place is a must visit for all the tourists.
Day 1 : Cochin Arrival – Munnar (140kms 04Hours)
You will be welcomed by our agent at a location convenient to you in Cochin on the first day of your tour. Then he will take you to Munnar through an air-conditioned vehicle. Relish and witness stunning streams, small waterfalls, rubber, pepper, cardamom and tea plantations, and thick forests while traveling. After reaching Munnar, check-in at the hotel. After that spend a night in Munnar at the hotel.
Day 2 : Munnar Local Sightseeing
Have a delicious breakfast in the morning. After that go to visit the Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, and Kundala Lake. Not only that, you can enjoy boat facilities that are also available at Mattupetty dam. Thereafter, explore a tea factory and tea museum, tea gardens of Munnar that make an outstanding item in any Munnar itinerary. Moreover, you can view the different steps of tea production in the tea factories directly from plucking the leaves to sorting, drying, and grinding of leaves. Then, spend overnight in Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar – Thekkady (110Km 03Hours)
After a palatable morning breakfast. Drive to Thekkady where you can visit Devikulam, Signal view Point, and Spice Plantations during traveling. After reaching Thekkady, check-in at the hotel. Then, get fresh for a short tour of Periyar where you can enjoy Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary, Periyar Lake, and the spices market. After that, come back to the hotel and overnight stay in Thekkady.
Day 4 : Thekkady – Kovalam (240kms 07Hours)
Have a lick-smacking morning breakfast then check out from the hotel and move to Kovalam. After reaching Kovalam, check-in at the hotel, and get fresh to go to the beach at Kovalam for relishing waves of the Arabian Sea. On the 4th day of the tour, you will visit the most popular wonderful places like Hawa Beach and Lighthouse Beach. Kovalam's shorelines are perfect as you can do long walks and photography. After that return to the hotel and stay overnight in Kovalam.
Day 5 : Kovalam – Kanyakumari (90kms 03Hours)
After having an appetizing breakfast in the morning, check out from the hotel and move to Kanyakumari. After reaching Kanyakumari, check-in at the hotel, and get fresh for further sightseeing of Kanyakumari. Visit major attractions of the place such as Bhavathi Amman Temple, Vivekananda Rock, Gandhi Mandapam, Beach, Sun Set, Sun Rise, Moon Rise, and SucheendrumSthanumanalyan Temple. After that, return to the hotel and stay overnight in Kanyakumari
Day 6 : Kanyakumari – Alleppey (240Km 7Hours)
Following having palatable morning breakfast, check out from the hotel and move to Alleppey. After reaching Alleppey, board on at houseboat hear then spend a full day at leisure on the houseboat. When the boat sails by the small peaceful backwater canals, sit back and unwind. Have mouth-watering lunch then evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner. Relish your evening with an amicable environment by witnessing the twinkle of a shining star or diving of fish nearby you in the fishpond will make your mood satisfying. After that, spend a night at the houseboat in Alleppey.
Day : 7 Alleppey - Cochin Tour & Drop (80kms 02Hours)
Have a tasty morning breakfast then, check out from the hotel and move to Cochin. After reaching Cochin, go sightseeing. Thereafter, our agent will take you to the airport for your further journey.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91-9650880125, or BOOK NOW
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- All meals at houseboat in Alleppey.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Check in & check out time (as per hotel policy)
- Houseboat check in time 01:00 PM & Check out 09:00 AM
- Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- AC operates from 09 PM to 06 AM at houseboat.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, accident, delay, breakdown or irregularly, which may occur due to “force majeure”.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91-9650880125, or BOOK NOW
Special Tour Pakages for Kerala
Kerala Paradise Honeymoon Cochin - Munnar - AlleppeyEnquire Now
Special Kerala Honeymoon Tour Munnar - Alleppey - Thekkady - KovalamEnquire Now
Special Deluxe Honeymoon Tour Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - KovalamEnquire Now