07 Days Essence of Kerala Tour
06 Nights / 07 Days
Kochi - Munnar (2N) - Thekkady (1N) - Kovalam (2N) - Alleppey (1N) - Kochi
Package Cost on request
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
Day 1 : Cochin Arrival – Munnar (140kms 04hours)
Our agent will pick you at a location close to you in Cochin and take you in an air-conditioned transport to Munnar. Enjoy enchanting streams, small waterfalls, rubber, pepper, cardamom and tea plantations, and thick forests during traveling. After arriving at Munnar, check-in at the hotel. Then spend a night at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 2 : Munnar Local Sightseeing
After having breakfast in the morning, move to visit the Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, and the Kundala Lake. Experience Boat facilities that are also available at Mattupetty dam. Next, visit a tea factory and tea museum. And go to the Tea gardens of Munnar that make a wonderful part in any Munnar itinerary. A leading tour will let you view the different steps of tea production in the tea factories undeviatingly from plucking the leaves to sorting, drying, and grinding of leaves. You can also purchase freshly. After that, return to the hotel to stay in Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar – Thekkady (Periyar) (110Km 3hours)
After having delicious morning breakfast, go to Thekkadyen route visit Devikulam, Signal view Point, and Spice Plantations. After arriving at Thekkady, check-in at the hotel to freshening up for more sightseeing of Periyar. You can visit - Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary, Periyar Lake, and the spices market and enjoy the moments of your trip. After that, overnight stay in Thekkady at hotel.
Day 4 : Thekkady – Kovalam (240kms 07hours)
Have a tasty morning breakfast then checks out from the hotel to move to Kovalam. After arriving at Kovalam, check-in at the hotel. Then fresh up to go to the beach at Kovalam and relish the waves of the Arabian Sea. You can have fun on the bow-shaped beaches of Kovalam. Then back to the hotel to an overnight stay in the Kovalam.
Day 5 : Kovalam Sightseeing
After having a lick smacking morning breakfast at the hotel, go sightseeing of Kovalam. Visit the southernmost beach – Lighthouse beach, the middle beach – Hawa beach, and the northernmost beach – Samudra beach to spend some moments with your beloved ones. Vizhinjam Lighthouse at Lighthouse Beach grants superb panoramas across to the Kovalam Jama Mosque. You can visit the city market in the evening. After that come back to the hotel and overnight in Kovalam.
Day 6 : Kovalam– Alleppey (150Km 5hours)
After having palatable morning breakfast, check out from the hotel to move to Alleppey. After arriving at Alleppey, board on at houseboat and spend a wonderful day at leisure on the houseboat. During the boat sailing through the strait tranquil backwater canals, sit back and unwind in the beauty of nature. Have a tasty Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner, and relish the twinkle of a shining star. Diving of fish around your to say hello by waving its tail from the creek. Then overnight stay in Alleppey at houseboat.
Day : 7 Alleppey - Cochin Tour & Drop
After having the last morning breakfast of the tour, checks out from the hotel and move to Cochin. After arriving in Cochin, proceed for sightseeing. After that, you will be transported to the airport for your onward journey.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91-9650880125, or BOOK NOW
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- All meals at houseboat in Alleppey.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Check in & check out time (as per hotel policy)
- Houseboat check in time 01:00 PM & Check out 09:00 AM
- Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- AC operates from 09 PM to 06 AM at houseboat.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, accident, delay, breakdown or irregularly, which may occur due to “force majeure”.