Q. What are the best things to do in Kerala?
- Cruise the tranquil backwaters on a houseboat and get into the lush green palm-fringed landscape, picturesque villages, diverse flora and fauna.
- Recharge your mind and soul with the ancient Indian healing, and pamper yourself with the authentic Ayurvedic massage spa.
- Enjoy an ancient form of dance-drama and catch the Kathakali performance on your Kerala holidays.
- Explore the tea plantations of Munnar and Wayanad and taste the finest tea in India on a well-guided tour.
- Chill at the crowd-free and fully developed Kerala beaches. Try water sports in Kovalam Beach, and get to see the spectacular cliff setting at Varkala Beach.
- Delve into the lip-smacking spicy Keralan food and spend some time with the most amazing locals in India.
Q. Is it safe to stay in a houseboat in Kerala?
Answer: Staying in the traditional houseboats in Kerala is COMPLETELY SAFE! Whether you are a backpacker or a couple or family traveler, you will be under the supervision of houseboat crew who are always dedicated and ready to assist their guests. Your privacy also doesn’t get disrupted during your stay! Also, all the houseboats in Kerala are equipped with life jackets, fire extinguishers.
Q. What are the dishes to try during the Kerala tour?
Answer: Get your tastebuds the taste of spicy food in the ‘Land of Spices’, Kerala. Savor :
Sadhya -This dish isthe emperor of all the Keralan dishes. The dish includes a myriad of vegetarian curries to be eaten with rice and the dessert course.
Malabar Biriyani - Stuff your tummy with Malabar Biryani, which is made with spices, meat, and Malabar Rice.
Appam - Waste no time and bite into the Dutch Pancake looking “Appam.” The dish is made with stale rice and coconut meal.
Q. What is Kerala famous for?
Answer: Renowned for its lush greenery stretched to hundreds of kilometres, pristine waterfalls, glorious sunset points, and radiant backwater trips, the Gods' Destination - Kerala is famous for its landscapes, spicy foods, offering celebrity hospitality to the tourists and much more.
Q. What should I pack for Kerala tour?
Answer: If you are visiting Kerala between October - February in the slight chilly nights and hot day, you must carry a light jacket, sunscreen, caps, sunglasses with you. Also, if you are visiting Kerala from July to September, make sure to place Umbrella in your bag since its the time when the monsoon hits Kerala, and Kerala gets blanketed in greenery.
Q. Which is the best time to visit Kerala?
Answer: The peak season when tourist flocks Kerala are December to February (THE DRY SEASON).
The hottest duration in Kerala commences from March to May. You will good deals at the hotels.
May to end of the number, however, is the monsoon months in Kerala, and not many tourist heads to Kerala. But it is the best time for those tourists who want to enjoy the lush environs in Kerala while taking a pampering Ayurvedic spa massage in the resorts while hearing the rhyming sounds of rains.