Do you know? You don’t need to start saving money for weaving romantic affairs in best islands in Maldives.
Picture this; you are waking up with the views of the majestic Indian Ocean with your Soulmate by your side. Next, your private butler is bringing you the drool-worthy breakfast cuisine. We can keep on writing, but it would be better if you experience much more than this on your Maldives honeymoon package.
So, if you are itching to exchange your romance vows after your big fat Indian Wedding, then the Maldives could be your ideal bet. Wondering why? Let us give you a sneak peek.
About the Maldives –
Renowned as the most romantic destination for its beaches, overwater resorts, underwater restaurants, Maldives is a little slice of paradise for couples. Renowned as the mecca of honeymooners, Maldives is an independent archipelagic island nation sitting in the Indian Ocean. The Maldives is a postcard-perfect island nation in Asia with 26 coral atolls and is home to around 1200+ islands. Though anyone can fly to the Maldives on vacations for honeymooners, Maldives is a destination that spells romance in each island resort you visit!
In this far-flung tropical paradise of the Maldives, every visitable island is enveloped with pristine blue beaches, coral lagoons, and a colorful marine world. So, if you have made your plan to visit the Maldives island, we have scouted the best Maldives islands for you to make your honeymoon vows bloom in enigmatic romance.
6 Best Islands in Maldives for Honeymooners
1.Malé Island – Commencing and Ending Point
Mainly known boasting the major international airport of Maldives, Malé Island is a pure honeymoon territory! This island in Maldives must be you’re in your Maldives itinerary from the very starting because it’s also the place where you will put your wandering shoes in the Maldives for the very first time on your flight arrival. You could make your way to other Maldives island from Malé since it has the excellent water transportation options.
Famous For – Though, Malé Island is often overlooked for its limited sightseeing options, but we suggest you pay your visit to it. Malé Island is known for offering couples Malé has some of the outstanding architectural marvels, and it’s also the place where you will get to see the authentic Maldivian culture.
Things to Do –
- Unwind at the Malé protected Artificial Beach, followed by fixing your cravings while enjoying the beachside lunch.
- From snorkeling to underwater scooter riding, Malé will surprise you with much more!
2. Baros Island Maldives – Best for Luxury Seekers
If you want to witness the island in the Maldives where elegance meets timeless simplicity, the one name that tops the list is Baros. Mainly known for its frosted white sands and peacock blue waters, Baros is a luxury sprinkling Maldives island where you and your Soulmate can open bespoke guest benefits. From diving to indulging in pampering spa treatments, a holiday spends at the Baros will elevate your romance for sure.
Let your hair down at Baros, one of the best islands in Maldives for couples, and have your share of sun and fun on the sandy beaches. Explore a myriad of attractions on the island and have fun snorkeling in the azure waters. Spend a romantic vacation at the water pool villas at Baros, which are also the star attraction of the island.
Famous For – It’s the heart shape of Baros Island that entice couples to visit it. And right from the time you arrive at the time, you will leave, the hospitality on Baros Island is where every guest is treated with celebrity treatment. From hospitable staff to drool-worthy food, Baros will not disappoint you!
Things to Do –
- As the sun sets on your day in paradise, the stars in the pool start to shine.
- Awaken your inner romantic bug by sipping the mocktail while savoring the sunset dinner on a sand-sational sandbank.
- Eliminate the day stress and hit the Baros Spa in the evening to get a pampering massage with your sweetheart.
Hulhumale Island – Best for Its Proximity to Maldivian Capital
With its proximity to the Velana International Airport, Hulhumale Island is where you must spend your two days and indulge in its beach activities, satiate your cravings at the restaurants. Listed amongst the best islands in Maldives, Hulhumale island is where you will hardly spot the traffic of the tourists, which makes it the most sorted honeymoon island.
Famous For – Most important for which Hulhumale is famous because its super affordable to stay, eat, enjoy. For family travelers, this island in the Maldives is a must-visit since its Hulhumale Beach is the NO BIKINI ZONE. So, it is obvious that you could visit at least one beach in the Maldives with your parents too!
Things to Do –
- Wear your snorkeling gear and get to witness the baby sharks, turtles, rays, and many reef fish.
- Get access to other water sports at the beaches in Hulhumale like kayaking, diving, jet skiing, and more.
- In less than $1, take a boat ride to Male and watch the well-preserved Maldivian culture.
Kandolhu Island – Best for Couples Intimacy
Mainly known for tiny, tranquility, and romantic vibes for couples, Kandolhu Island is the must-visit Maldives island on honeymoon. This secluded island paradise is distanced at 25 min from the capital Male and could be easily explored in less than half an hour. If you get to visit this island in the Maldives, you will get the feeling of a home away from home since Kandolhu Island has lush green interiors and marine rich houses reef where you and you Soulmate can snorkel straight from the shore.
Famous For – It has 30 exquisite villas that offer couples the maximum privacy for intimacy. Also, couples can get access to their private pool in front of your villas. Plus, the beach is also around 5 m to 10 m from its villas.
Things to Do –
- Nosh on some drool-worthy Japanese cuisine while overlooking the spellbinding ocean view.
- Be amazed and stay in a water villa at Kandolhu Island to unlock the magnificent views of the sunsets while unwinding at the infinity pool.
- Indulge in Dolphin spotting tours and gets your adrenaline pumped with the watersports options like sunset cruise tour.
Biyadhoo Island Maldives – Best for Water Sport Lovers
Biyadhoo Island is amongst one of the best islands in Maldives, and it is situated in the South Male Atoll. Located approx 30-minute speedboat ride from the Airport, Biyadhoo Island has word-class PADI Dive School and expert instructors. It is mainly known for its outstanding house reefs. Plus, if you visit the Maldives on your honeymoon, a visit to Biyadhoo Island will give access to the best diving sites.
Famous For – The Biyadhoo Island is the most talked-about Maldives Island because here, the episodes of swimming, surfing, snorkeling, canoeing are best enjoyed at its secluded turquoise blue beaches.
Things to Do –
- Swim, Surf, Snorkel, Canopy, and Wind Surf and feel the gentle breeze hitting your face at its beaches.
- Indulge in snorkeling with reefs, sharks, and turtles.
6. Kuramathi Island Maldives
Get ready to unlock more choices and varieties on your Maldives honeymoon package and pay a visit to the Kuramathi Island in Maldives. With 360 villas and 12 different dining options, a honeymoon weaved at the Kuramathi island means you and your Soulmate can have your hands on the romance amalgamated adventures like enjoying the oceanfront infinity pools.
Famous For – The spa inside Kuramathi Island offers couples the treatment rooms and water pavilions. The island houses exquisite overwater villas that are perched above the lagoons.
Things to Do –
- Enjoy romantic strolls amidst the sandbanks and yes, unwinding on the beach before indulging in spa treatments is a magical feeling at Kuramathi.
- Learn the depth of the majestic Indian Ocean by opening the right guide to snorkeling and diving.
- End your romantic day and hop the ocean on the sunset cruise while sipping a glass of champagne and your sweetheart sitting beside you while gazing at the glorious sunset.
There are so many islands in Maldives where you can exchange your wedding vows. But having the right knowledge about what to do and when to plan your romantic trip is equally important in order to maximize the romance.
But none of that stuff matters if you book your Maldives tour package through Honeymoon bug. Before you venture any further down for the other Maldives tours, you better make sure to check out the trips to Maldives listed on our website. The listed tour packages to Maldives on Honeymoon Bug can put your wonder into wanderlust that too without making a hole in your pocket.
Our Romantic Tour Packages for Maldives
- 3 Nights 4 Days Maldives Tour Package From Hyderabad
- 4N/5D Maldives Biyadhoo Resort Honeymoon Package
- Taj Coral Reef Maldives Honeymoon Package
- 3 Nights 4 Days Maldives Honeymoon Package
- 3 Nights 4 Days Cheap Maldives Tour Package
- 3 Nights 4 Days Maldives Tour Package from Kerala
- 4 Nights 5 Days Maldives Tour Package from Bangalore
So, tell us, when you are planning to book your honeymoon package to Maldives.We will offer you the FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS.
Maldives Related Articles : –
- Top 6 Beaches in Maldives
- Maldives Weather Guide
- Best Time to Visit Maldives
- Maldives Travel Guide
- Mumbai to Maldives Cruise Booking
- Maldives Visa Guide for Indians
- Top 7 Water Sports Activities in Maldives
- Top 5 Underwater Restaurants in Maldives
- Top 9 Romantic Things to Do In Maldives
- Top 10 Luxury Resorts In Maldives For Honeymoon
- Get Ready to Experience the Perfect Maldives Holiday