Family Holidays in Goa
03 Nights / 04 Days
South Goa & North Goa
Package Cost Price On Request/-
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 01: Arrival in Goa
Arrive at Goa airport/railway station, then reach the respective hotel and check-in. Take some rest at the hotel to remove your travel fatigue. In the evening, enjoy visit the nearest beach and spend time there.Back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 02: South Goa Sightseeing
Start your day with breakfast and leave for South Goa sightseeing at 9:00 AM by a private vehicle. Goa is rich with an old and rich Portuguese culture where you will see many attractions. Such as Dona Paula, Miramar Beach, and Old Goa Churches – Bom Jesus Basilica, Mangeshi Temple, Colva Beach, and Mandovi River, you can also enjoy a boat cruise at Mandovi River. After visiting these sightseeing’s, you can try shopping. Take some delicious dinner and stay overnight in Goa.
Day 03: North Goa Sightseeing
Day third is a day of exploring an amazing North Goa sightseeing. Have a lavish breakfast and get ready for the tour. The attractions of the tour - visit Aguada Fort, Calangute Beach, Calangute Annexe, Baga Beach, and Anjuna Beach. Along with this, there are many water sports to enjoy such as yachting, windsurfing, and parasailing for a thrilling experience. North Goa Sightseeing tour ends there. Get revert to the hotel, have dinner and stay overnight..
Day 04: Goa Departure
It is a day to bid goodbye to this three-day tour with lovely memories. Have a healthy breakfast and go through the check-out process. Then transfer to Goa airport/railway station to return to your home destination.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 3 nights.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.