By – Akshay Negi
Do you know? Making your beloved feel special in the Maldives can make you a romantic storyteller? So, read the full blog post to encounter the best time to visit the Maldives.
Make enigmatic efforts to fall in love with your sweetheart in the Maldives. The Maldives is the best destination for romantic couples who wants to weave beach affairs, enjoy sunny life, and laze around wearing favorite swimsuit amidst the translucent waters. The Maldives is a lovely independent archipelagic nation, sits in the Indian Ocean. The Maldives is a land of culture and heritage and is home to the South Indian, Arabic and Sinhalese community.
Also Read – Maldives Travel Guide
The Best Things About Maldives Honeymoon Tour
● The Maldives is chalked with prismatic beaches, overwater romantic resorts, which act as a tourist magnet pulling couples in.
● The whole island is laden with white azure soft sands, and locals here are super friendly.
● However, it’s a myth that the Maldives is an expensive destination. For backpackers, homestays and guest houses are the best option. In affordable prices, tourists can find homestays, most of which are equipped with a private pool.
● It’s a whole new romantic experience if a couple will book the Maldives honeymoon excursion at the best time to visit the Maldives. You will find the knowledge about Maldives season below. Keep reading!
Why You Should Book Maldives Honeymoon?
● It is because the Maldives offers 30-day free tourist visa on arrival to Indians.
● The Maldives will make you and your ladylove smile with lots of sunshine. The Maldives form a cluster of approx 1200 islands, and believe us, most of them are accessible with an excellent piece of art.
● You will get the shell shocking experience when you discover the Maldives underwater sea life.
● It has energetic watersports adventures lined for couples who want to get an adrenaline kick.
Honeymoon Deal – Book Honeymoon Bug Maldives Honeymoon Packages starting at @INR 37,000 Per Head. Grab the deal.
The Genuine Knowledge On Best Time To Visit the Maldives For Honeymoon
The Maldives is a drop-dead gorgeous honeymoon destination laden with sunkissed beaches, exotic underwater resorts. This independent archipelagic destination experiences tropical climate throughout the year. But it depends on the travel experiences of the traveler and the purpose for which they are going for.
Take Month Wise Knowledge About When Is The Best Month To Visit Maldives With Your Lady Love
May To October
May to October is the best month to visit the Maldives with your lady love if you want to plan an affordable romantic vacation in the Maldives. In these months, resorts are relatively cheaper, you will locate very few crowds. Did wen mention that temperature hoves around 28°C to 29°C from May to October in the Maldives.
November To April
November to April, as mentioned above, experiences the best climate in the Maldives, i,e, 25°C to 29°C. In these months, watersport activities are in the bunch, and one can take pleasure of local festivals in the Maldives like Republic Day and National day from November to April.
Perks Of Visiting Maldives In It’s Best Month To Visit
● Downpour hardly takes place in the Maldives, from November to April. It is the time when the Maldives experiences a dry season.
● Make sure to book your Maldives honeymoon package before 4 to 5 months of your journey, since December to March is the best time to visit the Maldives for those couples who want luxury garnished overwater resorts for their honeymoon.
● It is also the time when overwater resorts in the Maldives gets expensive. Making the booking in advance will let you grab the discounted deals on the exotic overwater bungalows.
Take The Best Knowledge On Climate Wise Time To Visit Maldives
How Is Climate In Maldives?
The mesmerizing Maldives is situated very near to the Equator. Thus, there are no winters in the Maldives. However, Maldives experiences two seasons – dry and wet season.
How Is Summer Season In Maldives?
It’ peak season, and also the dry season i,e, November to April makes the summer in the Maldives. Moreover, these months are the excellent time to visit the Maldives for swimming, surfing, snorkeling, and enjoying a little downpour with your sweetheart. From beach adventures to city sightseeing trips, visiting the Maldives in December will reward you with Christmas and New Year gatherings.
When Is Monsoon Season In Maldives?
From May to November, Maldives feels monsoon, and wet season because of the torrential downpour. Plenty of sightseeing are closed due to heavy water flow, but watersports like scuba diving and surfing can be best enjoyed in a reserved beach. If you want to save your cash, think of visiting the Maldives between May to November. It is the best time to get excellent deals on Maldives tours since resorts are relatively cheaper than the tourist season.
Also Read – Mumbai to Maldives Luxury Cruise
Quick Maldives Facts –
The best time of the year to visit the Maldives is from November to April.
The average temperatures in the Maldives hove around 29°Celcius
The condition of weather in the Maldives is tropical throughout the 365 days.
December – April is the high season in the Maldives, and resorts offer accommodation in hefty costs
May to October is the rainy season in the Maldives
Find the latest lucrative romantic knowledge on Maldives tours that you won’t be able to resist by clicking here.