Leh Ladakh Honeymoon Package
05 Nights / 06 Days
Leh - Hemis - Nubra - Pangong - Leh
Package Cost Rs.*** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Leh Arrival
After reaching Leh, we will welcome you at the airport then take you to the hotel located in the central part of the city. Fresh up and spend the remaining at leisure in this high-altitude area. You can visit the market in the evening. Then back to the hotel and have dinner. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Monasteries or Sham valley Tour
Have morning breakfast then move to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries which are a living example of the Buddhist pedagogy. Moreover, you can witness an impressive collection of paintings, frescoes, and statues inside the main temples. Then back to Leh. And, have dinner then overnight stay in hotel.
Day 03: Leh - Nubra Valley (120Kms)
Have a healthful morning breakfast then move to Nubra Valley through Khardungla route (longest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft.) Stop at the route to relish the wonderful spectacle, and capture the moments in the camera before driving down in the Nubra valley.
Reach the small capital of Nubra named Deskit in the afternoon. The remaining day is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages, and camel Safari in Sand Dunes at your own expense within Deskit and Hunder Village. Have a tasty dinner and restful sleep in camp.
Day 04: Nubra - Pangong Lake (160Kms)
Wake up and have breakfast then drive to Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, by Changla route 17,350 ft. (third-longest Motor-able road in the world). The distance will be covered within 3-4 hours.
Pangong lake is located on the borders of India and Tibet which is about 120 km long and 50 km in width. It is home to a wide number of seasonal and resident birds. Spend the night in camp.
Day 05: Pangong Lake to Leh (160Kms)
Have breakfast and move back to Leh. Have dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 06: Leh Departure
Wake up early in the morning by 06:00 and pack up to check out from the hotel. Our representative will transfer you to the airport to board a flight for further journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- Inner line permits to restricted area.
- Environmental fee.
- Surface transportation by Non AC Private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air ticket/train ticket and room heater.
- Oxygen Cylinder is available on hire basis @ Rs. 500/- per day.
- Any type of entrance fees/guide fees at any place.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
- Any future tax levies will be charged extra.
- Vehicle provided will be as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- If a vehicle is used for shopping, visiting markets and restaurants then there will be extra charges.
- Buffet meals will be provided at the hotels.