04 Nights / 05 Days
Leh – Pangong – Khardungla - Leh
Package Cost Rs.*** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Leh Arrival
On arrival, you will be welcomed by our representative at the airport in Leh. Then you will be taken to your pre-booked hotel located in the central part of the city. Have a full rest and spend your remaining day at ease in this high altitude area. Take a light walk to the market in the evening. Have dinner and peaceful sleep in the hotel.
Day 02: Monasteries Tour
Have a palatable breakfast in the morning then get ready to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries. These monasteries are in between the time of 15th and 17th centuries which are a living model of the Buddhist pedagogy. Besides, you can visit an unusual collection of paintings, frescoes, and statues inside the main temples. Then back to Leh. Have dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 03: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh (320Kms)
Wake up early in the morning and have breakfast then drive to Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), by Changla Pass 17,350 ft. which is the third longest motorable road in the world. The distance will be covered within 3-4 hours.
Pangong lake is around 120 km long which is located on the borders of India and Tibet. It is home to numerous seasonal and resident birds. You can relish the beauty of the lake on the shores of Pangong and behold the changing colors and enthralling high altitude of the Lake. Back to Leh. Have a delicious dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04: Leh to Khardung La to Leh (78Kms)
Move to Khardungla Pass (World’s longest motorable road at 18380 feet). Return to Leh by afternoon. Spend the afternoon by visiting the local markets. Back to the hotel to have dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 05: Leh Departure
Wake up early morning by 06:00 to check out from the hotel. You will be taken to the airport to catch the flight for onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- Inner line permits to restricted area.
- Environmental fee.
- Surface transportation by Non AC Private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air ticket/train ticket and room heater.
- Oxygen Cylinder is available on hire basis @ Rs. 500/- per day.
- Any type of entrance fees/guide fees at any place.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
- Any future tax levies will be charged extra.
- Vehicle provided will be as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- If a vehicle is used for shopping, visiting markets and restaurants then there will be extra charges.
- Buffet meals will be provided at the hotels.