Land of High Passes
06 Nights / 07 Days
Leh - Hemis - Nubra - Pangong - Leh
Package Cost Rs.*** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Leh Arrival
On arrival, our representative will meet and greet you at the airport in Leh then he will take you to your pre-booked hotel located in the central part of the city. Fresh up and spend your day as per your choice in this high-altitude area. Take a light walk to the market in the evening. Then back to the hotel to have dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 02: Monasteries or Sham valley Tour
Have a healthy morning breakfast then get ready to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries which are living examples of Buddhist pedagogy. All these monasteries are were in between the time of 15th and 17th centuries. Witness an unusual collection of paintings, frescoes, and statues inside the main temples. After that back to Leh. And have lick smacking dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 03: Leh - Nubra Valley (120Kms)
Wake up and have a tasty morning breakfast then move to Nubra Valley through the Khardungla route (longest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft.). Stop at the route to enjoy the remarkable spectacle and click some photographs as memory then driving down in the Nubra valley.
After reaching Deskit (the small capital of Nubra)by afternoon. Your remaining day is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages, and camel Safari in Sand Dunes that you can explore at your own expense between Deskit and Hunder Village. Thereafter have dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 04: Nubra Valley - Leh (120Kms)
Have a healthful morning breakfast then move back to Leh. After reaching the hotel, have dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 05: Leh - Pangong Lake (160Kms)
Have a morning breakfast then drive to Pangong Lake 14,500 ft (located on the borders of India and Tibet) via Changla route 17,350 ft. (third-longest Motor-able road in the world). The distance will take about 3-4 hours to cover the route. Pangong Lake is about 120 km long and 50 km in width which is home to a wide number of seasonal and resident birds. Spend your night in camp.
Day 06: Pangong Lake to Leh (160 Kms)
Have a morning breakfast then move back to Leh. Have dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 07: Leh Departure
Wake you in the early morning by 06:00 to pack up and check out from the hotel. Then you will be taken to the airport to board a flight for further journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- Inner line permits to restricted area.
- Environmental fee.
- Surface transportation by Non AC Private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air ticket/train ticket and room heater.
- Oxygen Cylinder is available on hire basis @ Rs. 500/- per day.
- Any type of entrance fees/guide fees at any place.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
- Any future tax levies will be charged extra.
- Vehicle provided will be as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- If a vehicle is used for shopping, visiting markets and restaurants then there will be extra charges.
- Buffet meals will be provided at the hotels.