Magnificent Ladakh Tour
03 Nights / 04 Days
Leh - Khardung La - Leh
Package Cost Rs.*** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Leh Arrival
On arrival in Leh, our representative will meet and greet you at the airport. Then he will take you to your pre-booked hotel located in the central part of the city. Fresh up and take a rest then spend your remaining day at leisure in this high-altitude area. Take a light walk to the market in the evening. Back to the hotel to have dinner. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Monasteries Tour
Have a healthful morning breakfast then get ready to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries. These monasteries are in amid the time of 15th and 17th centuries which are a living example of the Buddhist pedagogy. Moreover, you can witness an impressive collection of paintings, frescoes, and statues in the main temples. After that, back to Leh. And have a mouth-watering dinner. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 03: Leh to Khardung La to Leh (78Kms)
Head to Khardungla Pass. It is the world’s longest motorable road covering 18380 feet. Back to Leh. Spend noon at leisure and try some interesting activities at your own expense. Have dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 04: Leh Departure
Wake up early in the morning by 06:00 and pack up to check out from the hotel. Then you will be taken to the airport to catch the flight for onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- Inner line permits to restricted area.
- Environmental fee.
- Surface transportation by Non AC Private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air ticket/train ticket and room heater.
- Oxygen Cylinder is available on hire basis @ Rs. 500/- per day.
- Any type of entrance fees/guide fees at any place.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
- Any future tax levies will be charged extra.
- Vehicle provided will be as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- If a vehicle is used for shopping, visiting markets and restaurants then there will be extra charges.
- Buffet meals will be provided at the hotels.