Journey to Leh via Kargil
06 Nights / 07 Days
Srinagar – Kargil - Nubra – Pangong - Leh
Package Cost Rs.*** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Srinagar Arrival – Kargil
You will be met by our representative in Srinagar who will take you to Kargil through Srinagar Leh Highway. Stop at the route to enjoy the beauty of Sonmarg which is famous as 'Meadow of Gold' and 'gateway to Ladakh.' Moreover, relish a pony ride to Thajiwas glacier. And discern the continuous variation in the colors of the mountains while traveling to Kargil.
Drive through the Zozilla route &Drass area. Visit the Zozilla War memorial & Kargil War memorial to pay eulogy to the Indian Army. They battled and conquered the popular war of Kargil. In Drass, capture the impressive spectacle of Tololing, Tiger Hill, and the war memorial. Then have dinner and overnight stay in Kargil.
Day 02: Kargil - Leh
Wake early in the morning and have breakfast then drive to Leh and reach by evening. Thereafter, have dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 03: Monasteries Tour
Have a tasty morning breakfast then get ready to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries which are in between the time of 15th and 17th centuries. These monasteries show Buddhist pedagogy. Moreover, you can uphold an interesting collection of paintings, frescoes, and statues in the main shrines. After that, back to Leh. Have dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04: Leh - Nubra Valley (120Kms)
Start your day with a healthful morning breakfast then get ready to head towards Nubra Valley through the Khardungla route (longest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft.). Stop at the route to enjoy the amazing scenery and take some snaps to collect memories before driving down in the Nubra valley.
Enter at Deskit (the small capital of Nubra) in the afternoon. Explore Deskit, Hunder Villages, and camel Safari in Sand Dunes at your own expense within Deskit and Hunder Village by evening. Then have dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 05: Nubra Valley - Leh (120Kms)
Have a morning breakfast then get ready to return to Leh. Have dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 06: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh (320Kms)
Wake up early in the morning then get ready to drive towards Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), via Changla route 17,350 ft. (third-longest motorable road in the world). The distance takes around 3-4 hours to reach the place.
Pangong lake is located on the borders of India and Tibet which is about 120 km long and 50 km in width. It is home to a wide number of seasonal and resident birds. Here, you can relish the lake's beauty on the shores of Pangong as well as admire the changing colors and engaging high altitude of the Lake. Return to Leh. Then have dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 07: Leh Departure
Wake up early in the morning by 06:00 then get ready to pack up and check out from the hotel. Our agent will transfer to the airport for onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- Inner line permits to restricted area.
- Environmental fee.
- Surface transportation by Non AC Private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air ticket/train ticket and room heater.
- Oxygen Cylinder is available on hire basis @ Rs. 500/- per day.
- Any type of entrance fees/guide fees at any place.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
- Any future tax levies will be charged extra.
- Vehicle provided will be as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- If a vehicle is used for shopping, visiting markets and restaurants then there will be extra charges.
- Buffet meals will be provided at the hotels.