Leh Ladakh Tour from Manali
07 Nights / 08 Days
Manali – Sarchu - Nubra - Pangong - Tsomoriri Lake - Sarchu - Manali
Package Cost Rs.*** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Manali – Sarchu (222kms)
On arrival in Sarchu, the distance is 222 km away from Manali, via crossing the Rohtang route with the Lahaul Valley, Tandi, Keylong, Jispa, and Darcha, our representative will meet and greet you at your place then transfer you to the hotel. Check-in the hotel and get ready to visit the famous Baralacha Pass. Have dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02: Sarchu – Leh (22kms)
Wake up early in the morning and start your day with a palatable morning breakfast. After that get ready for a conducted tour to Leh from Sarchu that is situated at a 255 km distance from the former.
Enjoy the route while traveling that covers the Nakeela and Lachangla Pass. Have lunch at Pang. Later, you will be taken to Leh via the highest elevation in the world known as Skyangchu Thang and the Tanglang La Pass. Back to Leh, check-in the hotel. Then have dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 03: Leh – Nubra Valley (120kms)
Have a tasty morning breakfast then move to Nubra Valley through Khardungla 4-5 hrs (longest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Reach at Hundur in the afternoon. Thereafter have lunch at Camp and the remaining day is free to explore Diskit, Hunder Villages, and camel Safari in Sand Dunes within Diskit and Hunder Village. Then spend a night at Nubra Valley.
Day 04: Nubra Valley – Leh (120kms)
Have morning breakfast then get ready to visit Diskit Monastery. Here, enjoy a sumptuous spectacle of Nubra Valley then return to Leh through the same route, passing Khardungla Pass. Have a restful night at Leh.
Day 05: Leh Pangong Lake – Leh (280kms)
Have an early morning breakfast then get ready to visit Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) via Changla route 17,350 ft (the third-longest Motorable road in the world). Pangong is the longest saltwater Lake in the World which is shared by two nations India & China. Reach there and have lunch then relish the beauty of the lake on the shore of Pangong. Admire the changing Colors and engaging high elevation of the Lake. Return to Leh through the same course. Spend a night at Leh.
Day 06: Leh to Tsomoriri Lake (240kms)
Start your day with a delicious morning breakfast then move to Tsomoriri lake 7-8 hrs (14000 ft above sea level) through Chumathang (Hot Spring) and The Indus river. Then stroll nearby the Lake to appreciate the picturesque beauty. Spend a night at Korzok Village.
Day 07: Tsomoriri Lake – Tsokar – Sarchu (260kms)
Wake up early in the morning and ready to drive to Sarchu crossing Puga 11hrs (Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake, Skyang chu Thang Skyangchu Thang (longest elevation on Stretch of 42 Kms. Have your packed lunch at Pang then move to Sarchu passing Nakeela and Lchung La. Reach Sarchu in the evening. Overnight stay at Sarchu.
Day 08: Sarchu – Manali (222kms)
Have morning breakfast then drive for Manali that takes 10hrs to cover the distance. Enjoy the stunning picturesque by driving through Baralacha La (4845m). Then have lunch at Sissu village. Post lunch, pass the popular Rohtang Pass, 13050 ft, and reach Manali in the evening. Then you will be dropped at Hotel / Manali Bus Stand. And end your journey with beautiful memories.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- Inner line permits to restricted area.
- Environmental fee.
- Surface transportation by Non AC Private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air ticket/train ticket and room heater.
- Oxygen Cylinder is available on hire basis @ Rs. 500/- per day.
- Any type of entrance fees/guide fees at any place.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
- Any future tax levies will be charged extra.
- Vehicle provided will be as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- If a vehicle is used for shopping, visiting markets and restaurants then there will be extra charges.
- Buffet meals will be provided at the hotels.