Browse through our various range of Maldives packages from Goa. Honeymoon also offers the perfect Maldives tour packages from Goa for all the couples. We cater to all the needs and make the package according to your requirements and budget.
Maldives consists of a total of 1190 coral islands each one more beautiful than the other. The cultures and traditions of Maldives are inspired by India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Arab etc. Offering the breath-taking views, the Maldives is visited by a lot of globetrotters across the globe. Maldives also welcome the adventure seekers along with honeymooners and family vacationers. The destination has gained a lot of popularity as it has been hit by a lot of tourists in recent years.
Places to Include in Maldives Couple Packages from Goa
Apart from boasting natural views, the Maldives also offers the perfect places that you can explore and male the most of it!
The North Male Atoll is one of the largest cities and amongst the popular ones. It was also being called as Mahal as it was said to be the abode of the Royal Dynasties.
- Tourist spots - The Grand Friday Mosque, Scuba diving, and snorkeling, Male Fish Market, Malé's National Museum, Tsunami Monument, Dive Club Maldives, and Underwater Scooters.
- Best time to visit -November to April.
- Best resorts to stay – CentaraRassFushi Resort & Spa, Hotel Octave.
Adorned with beaches, Sun Island is also one of the best places that you can visit in Maldives whether you are going with your family or with beloved.
- Tourist spots – Beaches.
- Best time to visit – March to April the summer season, suitable for water sports.
- Best resorts to stay - Sun Island Resort & Spa, Holiday Island Resort & Spa, LUX* South Ari Atoll etc.
Nestled in the North Mal, Banana Reef is also a great destination to witness when you are in Maldives. You can also try out a lot of adventure activities here.
- Tourist spots - Underwater activities like Scuba, snorkeling, Jet skiing in the reef; places like Maldives Victory, Hulhumal-, Alimatha Island, Biyadhoo Island, Manta Point.
- Best resorts to stay - Coco BodhuHithi, Paradise Island Resort & Spa, Adaaran Prestige.
- Best time to visit -May to July.
How to Reach Maldives from Goa
There is no direct flight from Goa to the Maldives so you can board the connecting flights from Goa International Airport. There are a lot of flights like Vistara, GoAir, Air India, and indigo that run on a regular basis and reach Maldives after a layover in Mumbai or in the other cities.
There is no way that you can reach the Maldives through road.
Accepted Currency in the maldives
The official currency of Maldives is Rufiyaa (MVR). But Dollars (USD) and Euros are accepted at most of the tourist attractions, hotels, resorts, and shops. Card payments are also being accepted by the restaurants, and shops.
Maldives Information for Indians
There are some essential information that we would like to share with you all if you are anytime soon going to opt Maldives packages from Goa.
- A valid passport is required for all the people coming from India and it should be valid for six next months after your arrival in the destination.
- The best part is that, no tourist visa is required for Indians. If you want to stay for more than 30 days then you need to pay around 750 MVR (3,500 rupees).
- Indians are granted the visa just on their arrival. You can stay here for around 30 days. You should have the Xerox of your bookings in the hotel and of all the important documents.
So, these were some of the important information that Honeymoon Bug wanted to provide you with if you anytime opt for Goa to Maldives tour packages.