Willing to enjoy your honeymoon destinations outside India but it’s your pocket that is not allowing you? But every single couple dreams about spending the honeymoon at some lovely destination. And you will be happy to know that it is not as difficult or pocket-burdening as you are thinking right now.
To fulfill the dream of all those couples, our travelling experts have done a lot of research to find you some of the best outside locations from India for your dream honeymoon. The list includes all those wonderful places that a couple can choose from to spend a romantic honeymoon under a limited budget. Take a look and choose one where you want to go.
List of Cheap Honeymoon Destinations Outside India
1. Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is one of the most ultimate places to spend a honeymoon at the lowest prices. One of the finest coastal countries, the place is blessed with gorgeous Scenic Places and Buddhist Temples. Fine food options and so many water sports make it a proper honeymoon destination outside India.
Romantic things to do in Sri Lanka
• Spend time relaxing at the Trincomalee Beach
• Go and explore beautiful tea estates in Nurweya Eliya
• Enjoy beach walking in Arugam Bay
• Don’t forget to spot Leopards at the Yala Forest.
Approximate expenses including Airfare: Sri Lanka Package Starting 5 Nights 6 Days Rs. 80,000- 1,00000 per couple
Must Read: – Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations In Sri Lanka
You surely find Vietnam reasonable for spending your honeymoon period under your budget. Blessed by Mother Nature, Vietnam is full of lovely beaches, and romantic scenic spots. Not even Indians but the European couples too prefer going to spend their honeymoon period there.
Romantic things to do in Vietnam
• Explore the romance at Ho Chi Minh
• Camping at the Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park is one of the best things to do in Vietnam
• Romantic Boat rides is not a thing of forgetting
• Taste amazing Vietnamese food
Approximate expenses including Airfare: Vietnam Tour 4 Nights 5 Days Rs. 90000-100000 per couple
The Maldives is indeed the tropical honeymoon destination and is a cluster of around 1100+ islands, 26 beautiful atolls in the majestic Indian Ocean. The island nation dipped in 99 percent of water and the major transportation there is via water rides like speedboats, seaplane. In the Maldives, there are world-renowned diving, snorkelling, sites. With pristine beaches, turquoise blue waters, affluent overwater resorts and world-class spa treatments, Maldives is calling you in 2020.
What To Do There –
- Recreate your vows moments while taking a romantic stroll on the beach and let the orange sunset be your breathtaking scenery.
- Witness sundowns while enjoying the appetizing Maldives and other international cuisines in the open themed air restaurants.
- Unlock opulent honeymoon experience by boarding a moonlight cruise with your BAE.
- Release stress by pampering spa treatments with your soulmate.
Tariff With Airfares – Maldives Tour Starting @ 3 Nights 4 Days Rs. 100000 – 125000 per couple
4. Bali, Indonesia
Quite burdening on your pocket, but if you stretch, Bali is definitely the best honeymoon destinations outside India. Famous for its scenic spots, Bali is a perfect destination for all honeymoon couples. Its private beaches and volcanoes never disappoint you while spending your honeymoon and offer a surety of giving the best span of your lifetime.
Romantic things to do in Bali:
• Go spiritual and explore ancient and beautiful temples
• Visit Ubud for the artistic experience
• Trek to the active volcanoes
• Don’t forget swimming at Jimbaran Bay
• Visit Bask as it is from some of the best romantic beaches in Bali
Approximate expenses including Airfare: Bali Package Starting 5 Nights 6 Days Rs. 100000 – 110000 per couple
Must Read: – Romantic Things To Do In Bali
You don’t need any reason to visit Thailand since this south-east Asian country is home to the many pristine beaches, intriguing islands, extravagant nightlife and delectable cuisine. Thailand is often called “The Land of Smiles” since there’s a huge dominance of Buddhist culture which preaches hospitality. From splendid shopping experience to wonderful landscapes and affordable luxury, Thailand must be in your 2020 travel bucket list.
What To Do There –
- Hit the water sports in Phuket that will bring you closer. Indulge in Jet skiing, wakeboarding, kite surfing, windsurfing, water skiing, snorkelling, scuba diving and more.
- Unlock yoga retreats in the Koh Samui luxurious resorts. Head to Conrad Koh Samui resort to recharge your tired soul.
- Lock your lips under the sea while enjoying the underwater marine world at the Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui Island
- Loosen your mind and soul by taking a couple of massage. The therapeutic benefit of spa treatments in Thailand is a must-do experience.
Tariff With Airfares – Thailand Package Starting 4 Nights 5 Days Rs. 60000 -70000 per couple
Singapore is a small island country that gives all kinds of travellers the wide variety of experiences including warm hospitality, unparalleled shopping experience and more! It is often famous amongst tourists by the name of “Lion City”, and while you are planning a romantic vacay in 2020, you should think of Singapore. You’ll be taken aback by its culture, city lights, high street fashion streets, spectacular beaches and a lot more!
What to Do –
- Stroll arm in arm while gazing at the breathtaking architecture at Gardens By The Bay. Gardens By The Bay is a tree-shaped vertical garden also known as #supertrees and is a must-visit attraction in Singapore.
- Explore the Chinatown and soak up the Chinese cultures and vibes. From boutique hotels to chic restaurants and hip bars, Chinatown is a must-see attraction.
- Spend a day in Sentosa Island with your better half. Sentosa is the “Asia Famous Playground”, where you’ll indulging in innumerable activities at Universal Studios which includes themed parks and rides.
Tariff With Airfares – Singapore Package Starting @ 4 Nights 5 Days Rs. 100000 – 120000 per couple
Malaysia is one of the underrated south-east Asian destinations that has an amazing mix of cultures like Hindu, Islam and Buddhist. If you have never been to any of the south-east Asian destinations, then Malaysia could be your starting point. It’s modern cities, pristine beaches, colonial architecture, and lush green jungles are a few reasons that drive backpacker to go crazy for Malaysia.
What To Do –
Enjoy the panoramic view of Kuala Lumpur from Petronas Tower, the famed tallest Twin Tower building in the world.
Get yourself wet with snorkelling, scuba diving, sea walking excursion. You’ll get a chance to admire the colourful fishes and corals.
Go for island hopping excursion to unlock the breathtaking beauty of Malaysia.
Tariff With Airfares – Malaysia Package Starting @ 4 Nights 5 Days Rs. 70000 – 90000 per couple
Nepal is nostalgic and is one of the famed international honeymoon destinations for Indian couples. You can explore Nepal on an Indian budget just like you do local exploration in India. It’s an amazing country sandwiched between the glorious Himalayan mountains and lush green Indian jungles. Nepal is decked with ancient monasteries, breathtaking landscape beauty, challenging trekking trails, pristine lakes and much more to keep the tourists busy.
What To Do –
- Explore the cultural hub of Nepal, Kathmandu and unlock the spirit of the city by visiting a myriad of temples.
- Challenge your adrenaline and hike the Annapurna Circuit. You’ll get to soak the best views of the dramatic Himalayan Mountain Ranges.
- Head to Chitwan National Park on a wildlife safari exploration to spotting the giant Bengal Tiger.
- Go for a boating excursion at Phewa Lake with your sweetheart.
Tariff With Airfares – Nepal Tour Starting @ 5 Nights 6 Days Rs. 60000 – 80000 per couple
Known for its serene and calm places, the place proves it one of the ideal places for a honeymoon outside India. You find this place so close to India that you get reasonable prices for the flights too. If you don’t will of taking the flight, you can choose the road to get there. The place is really close to nature and never disappoints you while spending your honeymoon there.
Romantic things to do in Bhutan
• Choose trekking at Nagarkot
• Visit cultural sites
• Visit the oldest temple of Kyichu Lhakhang
• Go to Bumthang for horse trekking
Approximate expenses including Airfare: Bhutan Tour Starting 5 Nights 6 Days Rs. 90000 – 110000 per couple
If you are not very much fond of nature-friendly places, beaches, and trekking destinations, but the metropolitan fascinates you; then Dubai is surely one of the best honeymoon places to visit outside India. Get ready to be amazed at manmade marvels of Dubai. Dubai is an oasis of beautiful skyscrapers surrounded by majestic desert and pristine beaches of the Arabian Sea.
Romantic things to do in Dubai
• Know the shopaholic out of your wife and pamper her by purchasing some of the best fashion accessories
• Enjoy Skiing in Mall of Emirates
• Experience the magical view of the city from the height of the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa
Approximate expenses including Airfare: Dubai Package Starting 4 Nights 5 Days Rs. 80000 – 100000 per couple
Must Read: – Best Things to Do in Dubai
Cambodia might be popular for its ancient temples, but the destination is awesome for the honeymoon too as it comprises of historic wonders beautiful beaches. Apart from its amazing weather, the place comes fit to your budget for sure. Be sure not to forget tasting some local dishes.
Romantic things to do in Cambodia
• Go to visit Angkor Wat Temple and Bayon Temple
• Do not miss watching the traditional Apsara Show
• Honeymooners must visit the Great Lake Tonal Sap & Floating Village
• Try out the yummy Khemer Food
Approximate expenses including Airfare: Starting @ 4 Nights 5 Days Rs. 85000 – 100000 per couple
Considered to be the place of riches, this place is slowly turning into one of the best honeymoon destinations outside India. The white sand, pristine turquoise water, and luxurious resorts; all come together to make this destination for honeymoon. Seychelles definitely offers everything you are looking for as a honeymooner.
Romantic things to do in Seychelles
• Cheers with champagne on the beach watching the sunset
• Take helicopter ride
• Sail on a luxury Yacht
• Enjoy couple massage
Approximate expenses including Airfare: 5 Nights 6 Days Seychelles Tour Start @ Rs. 2,00,000 – 2,20,000 per couple
Taiwan might be one of the most underrated romantic places across the world. Visit the country and you will never forget the romantic experience it offers. You will find the place genuinely reasonable for spending your honeymoon there. Country’s historic places and beautiful scenic sites would offer some of the best moments of your life for sure.
Romantic things to do in Taiwan
• Explore wildlife
• Be a shopaholic with your bae
• Enjoy hot springs and cultural tours
• Sightseeing is one of the best things to do
Approximate expenses including Airfare: 4 Nights 5 Days Taiwan Tour @ Rs. 90000-1,20,000 per couple
Undoubtedly, the Philippines is one of the gorgeous places for a honeymoon outside India, you can prefer for yours too. Under a limited budget, this is not the location to be missed as your first romantic trip. Scenic spots, numbers of water-sports, romantic dinners; there are so many things to enjoy in the coastal country, Philippines.
Romantic things to do in the Philippines
• Visit romantic beaches
• Indulge in water-sports and adventure activities
• Taste the lip-smacking food
Approximate expenses including Airfare: 4 Nights 5 Days Philippines Tour Starting @ Rs. 1,00,000 – 1,30,000 per couple
Apart from its expensive Airfares, the destination is really affordable and comes fit to your budget. Surely, Hawaii exudes romance and one of the best romantic destinations. Lush green forests, active volcanoes, exotic beaches, and beautiful waterfalls make this destination a perfect romantic opportunity for the honeymoon couples.
Romantic things to do in Hawaii
• Go on Hana Highway Journey
• Enjoy a picnic at the beaches
• Spend romantic time at sunset cruise
• Indulge in authentic Hawaiian Luau
• Botanical Garden Tour
Approximate expenses including Airfare: 4 Nights 5 Days Hawaii Tour Starting @ Rs. 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 per couple
If you are going to tie the knot with someone soon, you must prefer one of these romantic honeymoon destinations outside India to count some of your best moments of a lifetime. Airfares may vary from time to time, but the approximate prices are given as per good research.
Related Tags – –
best honeymoon destinations in February outside India
best honeymoon destinations in March outside India
best honeymoon destinations in May outside India 2022
Best places to visit in summer outside India 2022
Best Honeymoon destinations in summer outside India
Best Honeymoon destinations in April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December Outside India 2022
What are the budget honeymoon places in Asia?
There are a lot of places that you can visit in Asia for your honeymoon and one of them where you can spend the quality time with your partner are –
· Sri Lanka
What are the best locations in summer from out of India?
Summers are always been a great idea for vacationing outside India just to get rid of scorching heat. And if you have got married in summers then you must plan an international honeymoon.
· Italy – Cobblestone streets, Rome, Venice, Tuscany attracts a lot of tourists.
· Melbourne – Botanical Garden, History buffs (old Melbourne Goal), do hog on the scrumptious Aussie cuisine, Melbourne museum are some of the major attractions.
· Spain – Tenerife, canary island, Madrid, Toledo, Costa Galicia, Alicante are some of the top-most places to visit.
· Switzerland – Scenic beauty, Lucerne music festival, Geneva, Zurich, Lausanne are the perfect epitome of class and luxury.
Which are the best honeymoon destinations with visa on arrival for Indians?
There are lot of honeymoon places with visa on arrival for Indians. You can visit the below mentioned places for your honeymoon.
· Sri Lanka