Unleash the travel temptation out of your mind because these best international destinations are perfect to go in May, June, and July.
While looking for the best places to visit in summer outside India, we know how nervous you get about your honeymoon plans. For common people like us, travelling or honeymooning is not a hobby, it’s rather a way of life, a necessity to survive and beat the stress of the long wedding weekend.
Some people think that going on international destinations outside India is an expensive activity and honeymoon outside India is not their cup of tea. We know and hear all of this a lot on a constant basis from the travelers. But don’t you worry cause Honeymoon Bug have curated the list for you to check out for International tour packages.
There’s not one or two or three but hoards of best summer destinations outside India where you and your sweetheart can weave romance without going broke. If you stick to this blog post till it ends, you will get to know about everything you need to know about going for a summer holiday outside India.
Remember that list is carefully curated by our travel blogger who went onto each international holiday destination we are listing. So, you can count on us about the information we’ve shared in this blog post.
Don’t forget to check out the flawless travel tips and hacks at the end of this post.
10 Best Places to Visit in Summer Out of India (May, June, July) 2023
ADVISED DURATION – 3 to 4 days.
Nepal is nostalgic and is the neighboring Indian nation which is landlocked and borders with China and India. It’s a beautiful country for the Indian couples who are looking to go international on a cheap Indian local expense. From food to accommodation to sightseeing to airfares, everything in Nepal is relatively affordable in comparison to the other Asian countries. You would be amazed by the snow-covered peaks, pristine rivers, scenic landscape beauty, and adventure activities on your Nepal excursions.
LOW COST ACCOMMODATION – Starts @ INR 1500* onwards in a hostel room while the luxurious hotels start @ INR 3,500* per head.
- To get up close with glorious Himalayan Ranges like Mount Everest on a 50-minute minute mountain flight tour.
- Watch the different species of migratory birds and spot one-horned rhinos at the Chitwan National Park.
- Explore the Pokhara, the lake capital of Nepal and get your adrenaline-fueled with adventure sports like paragliding, river rafting, mountain biking, and bungee jumping.
- Get mesmerized with the intricate carvings, peaceful pagodas, and seek blessings at the notorious temple-like Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, and the Temple of Kumari.
PACKAGE COST – Nepal Tour Starts @ INR 16,500* onwards
ADVISED DURATION – 5 to 6 days.
According to the leading travel magazines like Conde Nast Traveler, Outlook Traveler, and Lonely Planet, Bhutan is ranked as the happiest country on the planet because if peace, tranquillity, and serenity is somewhere, it’s in Bhutan. It is famous for its image of the best places to visit in summer outside India at affordable local Indian expense. Bhutan is also a neighboring Indian country where natural beauty, unexplored terrains, thrilling trekking trails, dramatic landscapes, steep cliffs, and majestic Himalayan Peaks are waiting for you to be explored.
Bhutan is a must-go place to visit outside India in May to those who are hiking lovers. You will get to tour ancient monasteries where you will uncover the sacred history of the ancient Buddhist culture. For mindful travel experiences, Bhutan is a great place to breathe dozens of soul-stirring moments.
LOW COST ACCOMMODATION – Starts @ INR 1500 per head at hostels. Decent hotels start @ INR 2300* onwards.
- Go for a trek at Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) monastery in Paro.
- Explore the beautiful streets like country yards and dig Bhutanese history at Trongsa Dzong.
- Embark on a cultural trek to Bumthang Valley and explore the monasteries. Temples and charming villages.
- Marvel upon the lush greenery, rare birds by treating your adventure soul with rafting at Po Chu River and Mo Chu River.
PACKAGE COST – Bhutan Tour Starts @ INR 16,000* onwards
3. Sri Lanka
ADVISED DURATION – 4 to 6 days.
If you and your sweetheart is looking to romance in an international destination where absolutely lip-smacking cuisine, immaculate beaches, scenic beauty, enthralling national parks, and lush greenery is stretched to the vast extent, then consider Sri Lanka for your 2020 vacations. It is one of India’s neighboring countries and is considered as a jewel-shaped island nation tucked in the Indian Ocean. You should go for summer holidays to Sri Lanka because apart from its scenic beauty, Sri Lanka has a strong connection with the epic Ramayana.
LOW COST ACCOMMODATION – Choose to stay at Airbnb or hostels starting @ INR 1000* onwards. Meanwhile, a decent hotel would cost you around INR 2500* onwards.
WHY SRI LANKA?
- Rediscover Little India at Nuwara Eliya, the tea plantation capital of Sri Lanka shrouded with pristine waterfalls and emerald greenery.
- Explore the leopard sanctuary – Yala National Park on a wildlife excursion.
- Discover the architectural charm of Galle Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Watch the baby elephants roaming freely at Uda Walawe National Park.
- Watch sizzling sunrise at Beach at Arugam Bay and relax under the coconut palm trees, and soft sugar sands.
PACKAGE COST – Sri Lanka Package Starts @ INR 19,000* onwards
ADVISED DURATION – 5 to 6 days for the best experience.
Considered to be the best places to visit in May outside India, Thailand is a perfect mix of ultra-modern landscape, pure temples, bygone era ruins, and not to mention, this southeast Asian destination is world-famous for its tropical islands, sun-kissed beaches, and whole night party ambiance that keeps backpackers busy on their international trip. You could party your heart out in the brilliant Bangkok and delve into its engaging markets, and legendary beaches in and around it. Mark Thailand for your May holidays outside India if you want to go international at a low-cost price.
LOW COST ACCOMMODATION – Starts @ INR 1500* onwards, that too depends on the area you want to stay.
- Seek divine blessings at the temples in Chiang Mai for spiritual awakening.
- Satiate your cravings for turquoise blue waters, full moon party, and oh-so-amazing beach resorts at the Koh Samui Island.
- Learn night diving, wreck diving, shark diving or Nitrox diving at Koh Tao Island.
- Shop until you drop at Wualai Walking Street Market in Chiang Mai and purchase local handicrafts, clumsy carvings, silverware, silks.
- Recharge, revive, and rejuvenate your senses with an authentic Thai massage in the Bangkok hotel.
PACKAGE COSTS – Thailand Packages Starts @ INR 25,500* onwards.
ADVISED DURATION – 3 to 5 days for comprehensive Singapore sightseeing.
Do you also think that Singapore is nothing more than an expensive destination for the rich brags? If yes, then you need to change your mind. With the increasing boom in the Asian travel destinations, Singapore has opened its tourism doors for the tourists who want to go international at affordable expense. It’s a diverse country where you can travel on a limited budget if modern skyscrapers, luxurious shopping malls, adventures are your fantasy. If travelling with kids, bookmark Singapore for your summer vacations outside India and take them to the adventure world of Sentosa Island.
LOW COST ACCOMMODATION – Lock the hostel’s deals starting @ INR 2000* onwards.
- To watch SuperTree Grove Light Show at Garden By The Bay to spend an amazing evening.
- Watch planted falls, and artificial fall at Cloud Forest. The place has the highest indoor waterfall.
- Take time to admire the lush greenery of the Botanical Garden and take a romantic stroll.
- Walk around Chinatown and Little India streets to explore the lip-smacking cuisine and shopping revel.
- Recreate your childhood memories at Universal Studios in Sentosa Island and try rides like a roller coaster and another thrilling one.
- Ride the Singapore Flyer and confess your love in the air while soaking the panromantic Singapore’s beauty.
PACKAGE COSTS – Singapore Package Starts @ INR 19,500* onwards.
ADVISED DURATION – 4 to 6 days to delve into Malaysian experience.
Are you looking for a cheap international holiday from outside India? Look no further than Malaysia. It has become the best destination for Indian tourism who like pristine scenarios, tropical climate, sun-kissed beaches that keeps all types of travelers busy with something they love. From high rising cities to dramatic mountains to pristine islands, Malaysia is an adventure-packed destination that boasts diverse adventures like trekking, watersports, and meeting with towering skyscrapers.
LOW COST ACCOMMODATION – Starts @ INR 1000* onwards if you make an online booking in advance.
- Explore vibrant markets, attend grand festivals, and tour the symbol of Malaysia tourism – Petronas Towers.
- Enjoy camping, scuba diving, snorkeling, camping and indulge in the ravishing nightlife of the Perhentian Islands.
- Hop on wildlife exploration and witness lush and rich wildlife at Bako, Taman Negara and Gunung Ledang.
- Devour flavorsome local cuisine on the streets of Kuala Lumpur or Georgetown/
PACKAGE COSTS – Starts @ INR 16,500* onwards.
ADVISED DURATION – Although the whole week is not enough to explore Bali, 5 to 6 days will make your Bali vacations remarkable.
It will be an injustice if we do not add Bali as the best summer holiday destination outside India. Known for its turquoise blue beaches, pristine islands, the emerald of lush greenery, and oh-so-amazing resorts that are destinations in themselves, Bali is an island in Indonesia. It remains on the top of the honeymooner’s radars. Such is the charm of Bali that it welcomes Indians with an open heart.
From amazing locals to ancient temples to watersports in abundance, Bali is particularly the best island getaway for the couples and the family travelers who want to travel overseas without shedding their much cash.
LOW COST ACCOMMODATION – Starts @ INR 2000* onwards in a hotel and INR 1000* onwards for Airbnb.
- To meet the tech-friendly monkeys at the Ubud Monkey Forest.
- To explore the lush green area of the Ubud at Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- Swim, surf, snorkel and unwind differently at the secluded islands like Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida.
- Party your heart out in the party capital of Bali, Kuta.
- Arouse some spiritual awakening at the temples like Pura Goa Lawah, Uluwatu Temple.
PACKAGE COSTS – Bali Packages Starts @ INR 17,000* onwards.
ADVISED DURATION – 4 to 6 days which includes island hopping, overwater stays, and local island sightseeing fun.
If you think Dubai is the only destination that defines luxury, then you need to check out the Maldives on your summer vacations outside India in May, June, July. The Maldives is a go-to destination for the couples who love romancing on the overwater bungalows and the most aquamarine blue waters.
The Maldives is a cluster of approximately 1200+ islands out of which most experience local people. In contrast, around 70+ islands are converted into private island resorts that signify luxury to the next level. From direct beach access to snorkeling and swimming at your doorsteps, Maldives attracts B-Town celebrities on a massive scale.
- To unlock a wealth of relaxation at the affluent overwater resorts with private beach access.
- To swim with the most colorful marine creatures like Manta Rays, turtles.
- Hop the Maldives local and private island resorts on a romantic sunset cruise.
- Try your hands in water sports like kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling, underwater walking tours and much more.
- Also, the pampering Maldivian massage is what you should seek with your sweetheart to recharge your romance.
PACKAGE COSTS – Maldives Tour Stars @ INR 29,000* onwards.
ADVISED DURATION – 3 to 5 days.
For surprising and delightful international vacations in summer outside India, Vietnam is a must-go place for you in 2020. It’s a tropical paradise that ticks all the boxes of a perfect bucket list because the destination has everything from lip-smacking food to beautiful beaches, from enthralling adventures to intricate art and vibrant cultures, this Asian destination is considered the finest international destination in summers for the Indians because of Vietnam shares 3,000 km of tropical coastline.
LOW COST ACCOMMODATION – Backpackers hostels in Vietnam starts @ INR 1100* onwards.
- Explore the picturesque limestone caves and kayak at Ha Long Bay while watching the wildlife.
- Discover Hoi An -ornate Chinese temple, Japanese designed the bridge, and entertain yourself with the shopping therapy.
- Go on a romantic stroll at the Sao Beach on the Phu Quoc Island hopping tour and swim in the turquoise waters while enjoying the best sunset views with BAE.
- Relax your body in the thermal hot springs of Binh Chau, which is tucked amidst the emerald green forest.
PACKAGE COSTS – Starts @ INR 15,000* onwards.
ADVISED DURATION – 4 to 5 days.
Yes, you think, right! Dubai is the luxurious fable and is known for its superb modern architecture, luxurious shopping, lively nightlife scene and oh-so-amazing hotels that are itself the destinations. You can explore the 830 m tall tower – Burj Khalifa and even do skydiving over the palm-shaped – Palm Jumeirah Island. But travelling to Dubai is very affordable too if you pick the honeymoon tour planner like Honeymoon Bug for your holiday packages outside India.
LOW COST ACCOMMODATION – Starts @ INR 2500* in a comfy hostel. You need to shed heavy cash if you want to stay in a hotel which is Instagrammed featured and famous.
- See diversity at a whole new level in Dubai because Dubai has ex-pats population.
- Drive down you can on Sheikh Zayed Road, the mecca of futuristic and towering buildings.
- Head to Palm Jumeirah Island for beach, island, luxurious tropical vacations.
- Get high on adventure and experiences with adrenaline-pumping desert safaris, Arabian culture, and luxurious desert safari and spa breaks.
PACKAGE COSTS – Dubai Package Starts @ INR 25,000* onwards.
Travel Hacks for Best Places to Visit in Summer Outside India
Travel Light – Because most airlines have a minimum baggage policy. Exceeding that limit would ask you to extend your budget if your travel destination has a halt point.
Check Climate – Review the climate of the destination you are visiting before finalizing your arrival date.
Get To Understand The Destination – Before arriving, get to know the destination’s best-kept secret and even off the beaten paths.
Book Airfares/Accommodation In Advance – You should book your international tour package in advance before 2 to 3 months of your arrival to get the best discounts.
Join Honeymoon Bug for a low cost and adventure-packed foreign honeymoon packages. We will take you to the remarkable places of the destinations you intend to visit. Plus, you’ll experience all this at unbeatable value.
Ready to go? Call Honeymoon Bug!
Related Google Search Queries – –
best places to visit in summer outside India
best places to go in summer outside India
best places to visit outside India in summer 2023
best places to visit in May outside India with Family
best places to visit outside India in May 2023
best places to visit in June outside India
best places to visit outside India in June 2023
best places to visit in July outside India
best places to visit outside India in July 2023
best destinations to visit outside India in summer 2023
best places to visit with family outside India
places to visit in may outside India with family
Related Articles –
FAQ About Places to Visit Outside India
What are the best summer vacation spots in the world ?
Which are the best places to visit in July outside India ?
Check out the best places to visit outside India in the month of July –
8. Sri Lanka
What are the best places to visit in may outside India with family ?
Check out these best family places to visit outside India in summer –
9. Sri Lanka
What are the best places to visit for senior citizens outside India ?
Take a look at these best locations for senior citizens outside India.
5. Great Britain
11. Sri Lanka