“Turn on your holiday mode because plenty of beaches in Bali drive couples crazy!”
Bali is rich in culture, and tourism in Bali plays a major role in the economy of Bali. Sitting in the lap of majestic Indian Ocean, this Indonesian island is visited by thousands of couples every year. Even so, the extreme magnet has always been its beaches. Bali beaches are always the center of attraction because Bali has silky blue waters where swimming, surfing, snorkeling is best experienced.
So, are you too in need of crystal-clear waters, salty swims, and lashing of sunshine in your Bali honeymoon package? If yes, then grab your bikini, pack your flip flops – here is the information on the best beaches in Bali for couples.
Top 5 Bali Beaches for Honeymoon
1. Kuta Beach Bali
Location – Kuta, roughly 9 km from Bali Airport
Kuta Beach is amongst the highest rated beaches in Bali where sunset spot is the best romantic experience for couples. While the lively vibes plus diving, surfing, sunbathing, paragliding, are few of the adventure sports that keep pulling tourists back here in Kuta Beach. There are plenty of shops to buy souvenirs around the Kuta beach.
Highlight – There are comfy cafes lined across the cost of Kuta Beach where you can sip your favorite mocktail and mojito while delving in the romantic sunset encounter.
Honeymoon Bug has a few excellent Bali packages from Delhi.
2. Seminyak Beach
Mainly known for its pleasurable vibes, Seminyak Beach is located just 4.8 km from Kuta Beach and is the most talked-about Beach in Bali for its impressive 5 km stretch of golden sand. From beach bars to five-star exotic hotels, there are plenty of restaurants tucked a footstep away from the Seminyak Beach.
- Seminyak Beach is surrounded by the best beach clubs in Bali
- It’s not a beach, it’s itself a destination where couples fly to indulge in swimming, surfing, snorkeling
- Sitting on a comfy bean bag, savoring a mocktail, and watching romantic sunset with your spouse is a rewarding feeling in Seminyak Beach
Related Post – Top 10 Honeymoon Places in Bali
3. Padang Padang Beach Bali
Location – North of Uluwatu, around 19 km from Airport
With its featuring in ever famous “Eat, Pray, Love” movie, Padang Padang Beach in Bali lives up to the hype. Padang Padang Beach’s main feature is that it is surrounded by cliffs and corals, and it seems like the paradise location for couples. Head to this beach on your Bali honeymoon tour if you want to gorge the eye perfect views.
- Fuel your adrenaline with the outstanding waves
- Get yourself wet with the challenging yet, thrilling water sports like surfing, snorkeling
- Morning sun gazing here is the best romantic thing to do at Padang Padang Beach
Explore your Bali Tour Packages from Mumbai with Honeymoon Bug.
4. Balian Beach Bali
If cool crowds, boho cades, and getting yourself surrounded with the wave addicts is your ultimate beach scene, then Balian Beach in Bali is for you! This beach is tucked roughly 62 km from Bali airport has is a favorite spot for surfing lovers. Head to Balian Beach if you want to connect with the monotony of the hectic life.
- Raise your vibrations with the yoga and meditation practice at the Balian Beach
- Take a romantic stroll with your sweetheart and indulge in toothsome food in the nearby cafes followed by romantic sunset watching adventure
- Take surfing lessons here because this Bali beach hosts surfing championships
Suggested Read – Romantic Things to do in Bali
5. Diamond Beach Bali
Location – Nusa Dua
Finally yet importantly, if you want to discover the Bali beach that came straight from the postcard, then Diamond Beach in Nusa Penida in Bali is for you! Wrapped with aquamarine blue waters, white-sand beaches, turquoise lagoons, and breathtaking reefs, Diamond Beach has stairs carved out of the limestone which entices couples more to visit this beach.
- The stair down to Diamond Beach is an Instagram worthy spot, you make sure you click the photos
- Dip your toes in the soft sand and laze around white sands, coconut palms, and small caves
The best Bali tour packages are something to search before getting delving into the listed brilliant Bali Beaches if you want to tick watersports in the same package at no additional costs!
Related Articles –
Top 10 Wedding Destinations in Bali
Bali: A Island Paradise For Honeymoon Couples