Manali Volvo Package From Delhi
05 Nights / 06 Days
Delhi - Manali - Delhi
Package Cost Rs.6,999 Per Person
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
Manali is one of the most amazing destinations that offer breath-taking views and green meadows. The location is also surrounded by the snow-capped mountains. A few people know that Manali was called Manu who was named after the Puranic Hindu Saga. He was the Hindu version of Noah, who saved a lot of lives of the species of organisms. Manali also attracts a lot of people who are adventure enthusiasts and can indulge in the activities like rafting, paragliding, skiing and more. For a memorable experience, do not forget to opt for Manali Volvo package tour to make memories for a lifetime.
Day 01 : Delhi – Manali (By Volvo Bus)
You will have to take the Volvo Bus in the evening at 5:30 pm from Delhi and for overnight journey to Manali that is around 570 km in total from the capital. (Volvo Facilities: A/C Semi Sleeper, LCD T.V, Mineral water, Blanket & Push Back Seats with Thigh Rests)
Day 02 : Manali Arrival & Half Day City Tour
Post reaching Manali in the early morning, one of our representatives will pick you from the Volvo bus stand and you will be then transferred to the hotel at Manali and after a little rest visit Hadimba Devi Tempe, Tibetan center & monastery, Club House, Van Vihar, Mall Road Manali and Vashisht village. Overnight in Manali.
Day 03 : Manali – Solang Valley Tour
After breakfast at hotel get ready for a splendid valley in Solang village which offers the view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Enjoy the adventurous activities throughout a day on direct payment basis. (Paragliding, Snow Scooter, Amateur Skiing, Zorbing) Evening return to Manali and visit local Market where you can buy local stuff for your loved ones. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali .
Day 04 : Excursion of Kullu & Naggar
Day four of your trip will begin with the places visiting Kullu Valley, Kasol Valley, Rabbit Farm, and Shawls Factory. After visit Kullu proceed Sightseeing of Naggar Castle Inclusive via Trout Fish Farm, Raison Water Fall, and Raison Monastery in Nagger Castle. After exploring these places, you will be taken back for overnight stay and you can rest at the hotel.
Day 05 : Manali – Delhi by Volvo
Today, you will be free to explore your own local market. You can take a walk in the local market at the evening and also on the Mall Road. At that day, enjoy the beautiful views. About 4 pm you will be transferred at Volvo stand for overnight journey to Delhi .
Day 06 : Delhi Arrival & Drop
After you arrive at Delhi, you will be left with so many sweet memories of the trip that you must have spent in the scintillating mountains. We thank you for choosing us and do not forget to give your feedback. We are looking forward to do another journey with you soon.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91-9650880125, or BOOK NOW
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Manali.
- 03 breakfasts and 03 dinners at hotel.
- Pick up and drop from Manali bus stand.
- Return Volvo ticket for Delhi-Manali-Delhi.
- Half day local sightseeing of Manali.
- Full day excursion of Kullu and Nagar castle.
- Excursion of Solang Valley.
- All transfers and sightseeing in Manali by Altro/Indica car.
- One time candle light dinner, bed decoration, honeymoon cake and Kesar Badam milk in Manali.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Note: Rohtang Pass will be on sharing basis
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance and guide.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Rohtang Cost Does Not Include In this Package due To NGTC Rule.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.