9Nights / 10Days Himachal Tour Package with Amritsar
09 Nights / 10 Days
Delhi - Shimla - Kullu - Manikaran - Manali - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Amritsar - Delhi
Package Cost Rs.24,000/- Per Person
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
You'll love the idea of honeymooning in the mountains and exploring it too with our 9Nights/10 Days Himachal Tour Package with Amritsar on a guided tour under the supervision of local tour guide. This 9Nights/10Days is an adventure plus, the chance to explore Shimla's Jakhu Temple, Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, apple orchids and local markets. It's the perfect honeymoon experience to try your hands in paragliding adventure of Solang Valley, soak the picturesque view of Gulaba and tour the majestic Tibetan monasteries and temples like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple. From Tibetian vibes in Dharamshala and Mcleodganj to getting lost at Khajjiar beauty, this trip will rejuvenate your senses.
Day 1 : Delhi –Shimla (360kms 9hrs)
Upon your arrival at Delhi or Chandigarh Airport / Railway station, we will transfer you to Shimla by private car. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India. Reach Shimla by evening and check in a hotel. Overnight at hotel in Shimla .
Day 02 : Shimla & Kufri Tour
After breakfast go for Kufri sightseeing, here you can enjoy various rides & activities at their own cost. Visit Indira Tourist Bungalow and Himalayan Nature Park. After lunch local tour of Shimla covering Advance Study, Scandal Point, Ridge, Gaiety Theatre, Heritage Museum, Lakkar Bazaar, Rani Jhansi Park and Christ Church and famous mall road. These all places can be covered by walking. Return to hotel and overnight in Shimla .
Day 3 : Shimla – Kullu - Manali (250kms 8hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive toward Manali. On the way visit Vaishno Devi Temple, Hanogi Mata Temple and we will take a stroll in Pashmina Shawl factory in Kullu. Reach Manali check into hotel and overnight in Manali
Day 4 : Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast and start your day trip by covering Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery, Club House and evening go for shopping at the local market Mall Road. Return to hotel and overnight in Manali.
Day 5: Manali Solang Valley/Rohtang Pass Tour
After breakfast Full day excursion of Rohtang Pass Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level. The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best. This valley is famous for adventure activities like Paragliding, Zorbing, ATV Rides, Horse-riding, Trail-rides and many more. (In case you do not get the permit, get ready for an excursion to alternative destination Solang Valley) return to hotel and overnight in Manali .
Day 6: Manali – Dharamshala (240kms 7hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and start your journey to Dharamshala. On the way witness the lush green valleys and Baijnath Temple (Shiva Temple), Palampur Tea Garden and Chamunda Devi Temple. Reach to hotel check in and overnight in Dharamshala.
Day 7: Dharamshala – Dalhousie (120kms 4hrs)
After breakfast and check out proceed to cover McLeodganj Official residence of Dalai Lama, visit Dal Lake, Bhagsu Nag Temple, Waterfall, St. John Church. After lunch drive to Dalhousie. The place is also famous with the name of Mini Switzerland of India. On arrival check in to hotel and overnight stay .
Day 8: Dalhousie – Khajjiar Excursion
Today after breakfast cover Khajjiar called Mini Switzerland of India tour about 22kms from Dalhousie. Khajjiar is famous for the green meadow surrounded by cedar forest and pine forest. Here you can enjoy various sports activities like Zorbing Paragliding, air ballooning. Return to Dalhousie and evening free for shopping at Mall road. Overnight in Dalhousie.
Day 9: Dalhousie – Amritsar (200kms 5hrs)
Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Amritsar. On arrival check in at hotel and proceed for sightseeing. Visit the world famous Golden Temple, later visit Jallianwala Bagh and in the evening visiting Wagah Border (India Pakistan Border) for the retreat ceremony. Overnight stay at hotel in Amritsar
Day 10: Amritsar – Delhi Drop (460kms 9hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi. On arrival you will be transferred at airport/railway station to your onward journey.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91- 9650880125 or BOOK NOW
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- 09 breakfasts and 09 dinners at hotel.
- Full day trip to Kufri and Solang Valley.
- Half day excursion of McLeodganj village.
- Full day trip of Khajjiar in Dalhousie.
- Surface transportation by AC private Sedan Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- One Night flowers bed decoration in Manali.
- One Night candle light dinner in Manali.
- One Night enjoy Kesar Badam milk in Manali.
- One Night honeymoon cake in Manali.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance and guide.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Rohtang Cost Does Not Include In this Package due To NGTC Rule.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91- 9650880125 or BOOK NOW
Special Tour Pakages for Himachal
Manali Honeymoon Package / 3*Hotel Delhi - Kullu - Manali - DelhiEnquire Now
Shimla & Manali Honeymoon 3* HotelDelhi - Kullu - Manali - Shimla - DelhiEnquire Now
Shimla & Manali Honeymoon 2* HotelDelhi - Kullu - Manali - Shimla - DelhiEnquire Now