Bihar was one of the backward areas in India but with the passage of time, it has been developed a lot and with the going of 2020, the Government has decided to make the glass bridge in Bihar. It will be made at Rajgir in Bihar amidst the five hills is almost ready and tourists’ can also flock here by the coming of next year. This will make the tourism of Bihar increase as people will come from the different parts of the world to see the beauty of the glass bridge.
The glass bridge built –in line with China’s Hangzhou will be around 85 feet in length and about 6 feet in the width and can accommodate 40 tourists’ at once. Nitish Kumar who is the current Chief Minister of Bihar recently visited the place for inspection.
TOURIST ATTRACATIONS NEARBY GLASS BRIDGE
- In Nalanda, the state of art ropeway and a jungle safari has been newly built for the tourists’. The glass bridge will witness the nature safari that is sprawling in around 500 acres of the Budh Marg which is said to be the historical place.
- In the new ropeway, there will be around 18 glass covered cabins and each with 8 tourists that will cover 750 meters in five minutes.
- You will be able to do several adventure sports like air cycling or be a part of Gondola ropeway ride. Butterfly park, Ayurveda park will be one of the major attractions of the site.
- Also, there are several cottages that have been constructed for the stay of the tourists flocking here every time they want to come here.
- Rajgir has some major attractions like major attractions include Son Bhandar caves, hot water spring, locally known as Brahmakund and the peach pagoda, Vishwa Shanti Stupa. With the help of this new skywalk in the state, the tourism of Bihar is expected to increase in the near future.
- India made its first ever skywalk in Sikkim and it is the first one that made in the country. It is nestled right opposite to the 137 feet long statue of Chenrezig who is the earthly incarnation of Lord Buddha. Nestled right amid the Himalayas, the glass skywalk is at a height of about 7,200 feet above the sea level.