Kasauli Tour Package
02 Nights / 03 Days
Delhi - Kasauli - Delhi
Rs.8,500/- Per Person on twin sharing
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Delhi/Chandigarh – Kasauli
On the day one, you will arrive at Delhi/Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station; you will be meeting one of our persons who will take you to Kasauli. The destination was constructed by British just like Shimla. It nestled at a height of 6500 feet making it very delightful hill station for summers. If you love being surrounded by nature then Kasauli is also the best choice. While you arrive here, you will do all the check-in formalities and stay for an overnight.
Day 02: Kasauli Tour
On the second day, today, after having scrumptious breakfast, it is time to enjoy a splendid tour of the serene destination. Cover all the major attractions here such as Monkey Point Sunset Point, Lower Mall and Upper Mall among others.Wrap up your sightseeing tour and return to the hotel. Overnight in Kasauli
Day 03: Kasauli – Chandigarh/Delhi Drop
After breakfast check out from hotel and visit Kasauli club and Anglican Church for a final bout of sightseeing. Later you will be dropped at the Delhi/Chandigarh via cab for your onward journey home.
Inclusions: For 2 Nights 3 Days Kasauli Tour Package
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- 02 breakfasts and 02 dinners at hotel.
- Surface transportation by AC private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- Once floral decoration.
- Once candle light dinner.
- Once honeymoon cake.
- Saffron and almond milk once during stay.
Exclusion: For 2 Nights 3 Days Kasauli Tour Package
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance and guide.
- Liquor, boating, joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
Q. Is Kasauli safe to visit now?
Answer: Yes it is completely safe to visit Kasauli now. The tourists visit Himachal Pradesh after the state relaxes Covid pandemic. Himachal Pradesh reopened their doors for all the tourists now.
Q. How many days are required in Kasauli?
Answer: Two nights is sufficient to explore the beauty of this hill station to the fullest. The day you reach Kasauli, you can relax in a hotel and in the evening can go for a walk to Mall Road and Kasauli Club. Next day take a Timber Trail and enjoy this lovely hill station from the cable car. Make sure you keep at least 2 nights and 3 days aside to enjoy the most scenic and top attractions here.
Q. What are the best things to do in Kasauli?
Answer: Some of the best things which people can do while visiting Kasauli include various outdoor activities like:
- Trekking Tours for enjoying the nature
- Nature Walks for refreshing your Body, Mind and Soul
- Gilbert Trail – Refreshing Time in Nature
- Toy Train Ride
- Kasauli Tibetan Market
- Tibetan Food for enjoying mouthwatering food
- Hangout Bar – For Party Lovers
- Gurkha Fort – PERFECT place to click photos
- Christ Church – to enjoy Serene Beauty
- Timber Trail – Enjoy Splendid View
- Monkey Point – Highest Point Here
- Kasauli Brewery – Beautiful Work Refinery
- Sunset Point – For Eye catchy View
Q. Which are the best resorts in Kasauli?
Answer: Whether you look for an affordable stay or some relaxing holidays, the list of resorts mentioned below offer an amazing holiday experience to all sorts of travelers:
- Birds View Kasauli Resort
- The Ross Common
- Surya Rock Rose
- Hills Pride Resort
- Mystic Pines Resort
- The Blossom Resort
- Hemkunth Resorts
- Kasauli Continental Resort
- Shivalik Resort
- UNA Comfort Kasauli Hill Resorts
- Whispering Winds
- Blossom Resort
- Birds View Resort
- Chandermukhi Resort
- Kenwood Resort
- Shivalik Hotel and Resort
- Kasauli Regency
- Kasauli Resort
- Jungle Lodge Resort
- The Baba Resort
- Welcome Heritage Glenview Resort
- Baikunth Resorts
- Pine Valley Resort, etc.
Q. How to reach Kasauli from Delhi?
Answer: If you look for the fastest way to reach Kasauli from New Delhi, then it is by flight to Chandigarh International Airport. But since Kasauli is located near Delhi, so many people prefer going in their own car or in a cab. The most recommended option among Delhi travelers is by road which takes almost 5h 34m. You can also book a train ticket from Delhi to Chandigarh and then from there can take a cab. The road distance between Delhi and Kasauli is 287 km.
Q. What is Kasauli famous for?
Answer: Being located at a close proximity to Delhi/NCR region, Kasuali is one of the popular tourist destinations in North India. This small yet beautiful hill station is famous for many reasons, the key attractions here include Central Research Institute, Christ Church, Kasauli Brewery, and Sunset Point. You can also go trekking and do shopping.
Q. What is the best time to visit Kasauli?
Answer: The most preferred time among the travelers visiting Kasauli, one of the popular hill stations in Himachal Pradesh, is from April to June. Also one can visit the place during winter season. Generally, the hill station enjoys a warm and pleasant temperature throughout the year. Kasauli experiences an average daily high temperature between 24 °C to 32 °C and a mean daily low temperature varying between 17 °C and 20°C. So you can plan your visit accordingly.