Kasauli Tour Package
02 Nights / 03 Days
Delhi - Kasauli - Delhi
Rs.8,500/- Per Person on twin sharing
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Delhi/Chandigarh – Kasauli
On the day one, you will arrive at Delhi/Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station; you will be meeting one of our persons who will take you to Kasauli. The destination was constructed by British just like Shimla. It nestled at a height of 6500 feet making it very delightful hill station for summers. If you love being surrounded by nature then Kasauli is also the best choice. While you arrive here, you will do all the check-in formalities and stay for an overnight.
Day 02: Kasauli Tour
On the second day, today, after having scrumptious breakfast, it is time to enjoy a splendid tour of the serene destination. Cover all the major attractions here such as Monkey Point Sunset Point, Lower Mall and Upper Mall among others.Wrap up your sightseeing tour and return to the hotel. Overnight in Kasauli
Day 03: Kasauli – Chandigarh/Delhi Drop
After breakfast check out from hotel and visit Kasauli club and Anglican Church for a final bout of sightseeing. Later you will be dropped at the Delhi/Chandigarh via cab for your onward journey home.
Inclusions: For 2 Nights 3 Days Kasauli Tour Package
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- 02 breakfasts and 02 dinners at hotel.
- Surface transportation by AC private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- Once floral decoration.
- Once candle light dinner.
- Once honeymoon cake.
- Saffron and almond milk once during stay.
Exclusion: For 2 Nights 3 Days Kasauli Tour Package
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance and guide.
- Liquor, boating, joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.