2 nights 3 days Corbett Jungle Safari
02 Nights / 03 Days
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day (1) Delhi Arrival - Jim Corbett
Arrive directly at Delhi airport/railway station for Jim Corbett National Park which is situated in the picturesque Kumaon Hills in the Nainital district. Our representative will rendezvous with you and pick you up at your pre-booked hotel in Corbett National Park. Complete your check-in formalities, take some rest, or if you wish you can go for a fascinating complimentary sightseeing tour. The population of the park is full of specialties, with 582 species of birds, 26 species of reptiles, 7 species of amphibians, and 50 species of mammals. The park is named after the famous hunter and naturalist, Jim Corbett, who also popularized a book called "The Man-eaters of Kumaon" which describes the land and its animals. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day (2) Corbett Jungle Safari
Wake up early in the morning with the sound of chirping birds. Have your morning breakfast and get ready to enjoy jeep safaris in the park (at an additional cost). During this safari, you will get the opportunity to spot many exotic species like Indian elephant, leopard, wild boar, rhesus macaque, sambar, barking deer, parrot seagull, peacock, teal, and stork. Some aquatic species like wild mahashir, Kalimuchi, gharial, and gonch are also found in abundance in the waters of Jim Corbett National Park. After enjoying your safari trip come back to the hotel. Have lunch in the afternoon and then visit Garjiya Devi Temple and Corbett Museum. You will find hunting, hunting equipment, and many other articles of E. James Corbett which are preserved in the Corbett Museum. It is believed that it was originally the home of Jim Corbett. Return to hotel for stay overnight.
Day (3) Jim Corbett - Delhi Drop
Your 2 nights /3 day trip to Corbett ends here on the last day. We hope you have enjoyed the exciting time. Complete the check-out formalities and proceed to your onward destination.
Inclusions: For 2 Nights 3 Days Corbett Jungle Safari
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 2 nights.
- 2 breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners at hotel.
- 1 time morning or evening jeep safari.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- Once floral decoration.
- Once candle light dinner.
- Once honeymoon cake.
- Saffron and almond milk once during stay.
Exclusion: For 2 Nights 3 Days Corbett Jungle Safari
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.