Kashmir Honeymoon Package
04 Nights / 05 Days
Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg
Package Cost Rs.11,500/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
On arrival at the Srinagar Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jehlum river, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. Arrive and check in at hotel / Houseboat. Later some half a day of local sightseeing of Srinagar which include the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. Built in between a period of 14 years the two gardens are a heritage left behind by the erstwhile Mughals, whose taste for laying exquisite gardens was fascinating. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background . Rest of the will be at your leisure for individual activities. overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 02: Srinagar - Gulmarg (56 KM / 2HRS)
After breakfast check out from hotel & drive to Gulmarg(Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesue market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later we will begin a short tour around the meadow familarising ourselves with the beauty. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car system, and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. The 08 minutes of ropeway will take you past colorful shepherd hutments to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural beauty of Kashmir valley. We descend back to Gulmarg base after an hour or so and later do some horse-riding to the strawberry valley.Rest of the day free at leisure for individual activities. Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 03: Gulmarg - Pahalgam (151 KM /5 HRS)
After breakfast check out from hotel & drive towards Pahalgam on the National Highway 1A. This road connects the Valley to the rest of the country. We drive past the saffron fields of Pampore, the marvellous ruins of Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. You can even sample a few exotic breads sold by vendors near the road. We switch the the national highway at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction.Arrive Pahalgam and check in at the hotel and later do some nature walks to unwind ourselves. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 04: Pahalgam - Srinagar (96 KM / 3 HRS)
After breakfast , check out from hotel & half a day sightseeing by driving to the picturesque Chandanwari and Betaab valley or ride by horseback across the wildlife sanctuary towards Baisaran meadows. After complete sightseeing drive to Srinagar. Arrive Srinagar , check in at the hotel / houseboats , In the evening you can go for shopping around the local flea markets and also do window shopping or enjoy yet another short ride of the famous shikara. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 05: Srinagar – Departure
After morning breakfast, Check out from hotel & drive to the airport. On the way to the airport you can make a brief stopover for some last minute shopping in the city center. drop at airport for you’re onwards journey.
- Non Air Conditioned Hotel /Houseboat Accommodation On Twin / Triple Share Basis At All Places
- All Travel / Transport By Non AC Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Sightseeing And All Transfers In Private Non A/C Car As Per The Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
- Daily Breakfast And Dinner At The Hotel / Houseboat.
- 01 Shikara Ride.
- In All Hotels /Houseboat Base Category Rooms Are Allocated For The Stay, In Case Of Up Gradation It Will Be Charged.
- In Case Of Non-Availability Of Rooms At The Hotel / Houseboat Mentioned, We Shall Provide Alternative Hotels / Houseboat Of Similar Category.
- Check In Check Out 12.00 Noon At All Hotels.
- In Case Of 3 Pax , 1 Room With 1 Extra Bed Will Be Provided
- In Houseboat & Standard Package All Travelling And Transportation By Non AC Tata Sumo / Indica In Deluxe & Premium Package All Travelling And Transportation By Non AC Tavera /Qualis.
- Air Conditioned will not run in Hill Area .
Cost Excludes :
- Any Airfare, Train Fare, Overland Journey Which Is Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Any Personal Nature Items Like Laundry, Bar Bills, Table Bills, Camera Fee, Tips Or Any Other Item.
- Guide / Entry Fees / Boatings / Horse Ridings / Gondola Ride In Gulmarg Etc. During Sight Seeings
- Any Medical / Rescue Evacuation Due To Mishaps.
- Optional Activities Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Any Other Things That Is Not Included In The “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Any Changes In Govt. Taxes, Hotel Tariff, Etc Will Be Intimated Before Confirming The Package.
- Cost Incidental To Any Change In The Itinerary/ Stay On Account Of Flight Cancellation Due To Bad Weather, Ill Health, Roadblocks And/Or Any Factors Beyond Control.
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09 Extra
- Every Passenger Is Traveling On His Own Responsibility. The Company Will Not Be Responsible For Any Loss Of Luggage Or Any Accidents. We Are Not Responsible For Theft Or Damage To Your Luggage.
- Also Note That Video & Audio Systems Are Prohibited In Commercial Vehicles As Per Law And We Do Not Guarantee For It Always.