06 Nights / 07 Days
Srinagar – Sonmarg – Pahalgam – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Package Cost Rs.16,000 Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the deluxe houseboat. Afternoon sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Dinner and overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 02: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar (85 km / 3 Hrs)
Morning breakfast process for full day trip for Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold). The distance of about 85 kms, will be covered in about 3 hrs. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude Himalayan Lakes. In the evening drive back from Sonmarg. Dinner and overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 03: Srinagar - Pahalgam (96 km / 3 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel & drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 96 kms, will be covered in about 3 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside.Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Dinner and Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 04: Pahalgam
After breakfast, full day for leisure Enjoy Full day in Pahalgam. Pahalgam is not a mere hill-station. Its a recreationresort. Its like going into the lap of nature to do many things - one of the best - that "do-nothing". You want to have a romantic trip with your beloved, want to get together with you family, and have what they call a 'quality' family time, you want to do those little interesting things with the family and kids, like take a pony ride, just picnic next to a beatiful river, just lie down under the sun next to your 'hut' with fresh breeze blowing, and read a book, or have a game of cards. Go to a cosy market and have a cup of coffee, or eat normal not-cooked-at-home food, or shop some of the exquisite of Kashmiri handicraft. Dinner and Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 05: Pahalgam - Gulmarg (152 km / 5 Hrs)
After breakfast leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 152 kms will be covered in about 5 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg. Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 06: Gulmarg
Enjoy Full day in Gulmarg. Gulmarg literally means meadow of flowers. It is a majestic hill station in the district of Baramula of Jammu and Kashmir in India. The hill station, at an altitude of 2730 m, was earlier known as Gaurimarg, where Gauri stands for Goddess Parvati the wife of Lord Shiva. The name Gulmarg was given to this place by the King Yousuf Shah Chak. Nestled with stunning peaks in the Himalayan ranges, Gulmarg is a spectacular picnic spot attracted by all kinds of tourists with its lush green backdrop, beautiful landscapes, flowering gardens, serene lakes and pleasant climate during the summers and falls. Dinner and Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 07: Gulmarg - Srinagar - Depature: (60 km / 2 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight.
- Non Air Conditioned Hotel /Houseboat Accommodation On Twin / Triple Share Basis At All Places
- All Travel / Transport By Non AC Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Sightseeing And All Transfers In Private Non A/C Car As Per The Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
- Daily Breakfast And Dinner At The Hotel / Houseboat.
- 01 Shikara Ride.
- In All Hotels /Houseboat Base Category Rooms Are Allocated For The Stay, In Case Of Up Gradation It Will Be Charged.
- In Case Of Non-Availability Of Rooms At The Hotel / Houseboat Mentioned, We Shall Provide Alternative Hotels / Houseboat Of Similar Category.
- Check In Check Out 12.00 Noon At All Hotels.
- In Case Of 3 Pax , 1 Room With 1 Extra Bed Will Be Provided
- In Houseboat & Standard Package All Travelling And Transportation By Non AC Tata Sumo / Indica In Deluxe & Premium Package All Travelling And Transportation By Non AC Tavera /Qualis.
- Air Conditioned will not run in Hill Area .
Cost Excludes :
- Any Airfare, Train Fare, Overland Journey Which Is Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Any Personal Nature Items Like Laundry, Bar Bills, Table Bills, Camera Fee, Tips Or Any Other Item.
- Guide / Entry Fees / Boatings / Horse Ridings / Gondola Ride In Gulmarg Etc. During Sight Seeings
- Any Medical / Rescue Evacuation Due To Mishaps.
- Optional Activities Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Any Other Things That Is Not Included In The “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Any Changes In Govt. Taxes, Hotel Tariff, Etc Will Be Intimated Before Confirming The Package.
- Cost Incidental To Any Change In The Itinerary/ Stay On Account Of Flight Cancellation Due To Bad Weather, Ill Health, Roadblocks And/Or Any Factors Beyond Control.
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09 Extra
- Every Passenger Is Traveling On His Own Responsibility. The Company Will Not Be Responsible For Any Loss Of Luggage Or Any Accidents. We Are Not Responsible For Theft Or Damage To Your Luggage.
- Also Note That Video & Audio Systems Are Prohibited In Commercial Vehicles As Per Law And We Do Not Guarantee For It Always.