Rishikesh River Rafting & Camping Tour
02 Nights / 03 Days
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Delhi – Rishikesh
Arrive at Delhi Airport/ Railway station our representative will meet you there who escort you to Rishikesh. Reach Rishikesh and then transfer to Shivpuri. Check-in at the riverside beach camps. Spend the rest of the evening with tea/coffee, savor cuisines and music, and a bonfire. Stay overnight at the beach camp.
Day 02: River Rafting
Wake up to the first rays of the sun and the chirping of birds, have a nutritious breakfast, and get ready for rafting. To have safe rafting, first, learn the rafting techniques and safety measures as explained by the instructor. Enjoy rafting under the guidance of expert rafters and wear safety equipment like a life jacket and helmet. Now get your fleet ready to hit the river and experience the jaw-dropping river rafting on the rapids. Also, try body surfing and cliff jumping. You are free to indulge in campsite games in the evening as per your time, drive back to camp after this thrilling and tiring day. Enjoy dinner with a bonfire at the camp and rest overnight.
Day 03: Rishikesh Delhi
It is the last day of your Rishikesh rafting tour, say goodbye with sweet memories. Have morning breakfast and transfer to Delhi from Rishikesh for your destination.
Inclusions: For 2 Nights 3 Days Rishikesh River Rafting & Camping Tour
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 2 nights.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For 2 Nights 3 Days Rishikesh River Rafting & Camping Tour
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.