Chopta & Tungnath Trekking Tour
02 Nights / 03 Days
Chopta - Tungnath
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Dehradun/Haridwar – Chopta (200kms 6hrs)
Arrive at Dehradun Airport/Railways Station; now move towards Chopta by car. After reaching Chopta first proceed to check-in formalities. Have some rest and enjoy your day with the pleasant and calm nature of the Chopta region. You can also explore a small walk around the hotel in your leisure time by enjoying the views of meadows and Himalayan views. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Chopta - Tungnath Trek - Chopta
Wake up early in the morning to have breakfast and get ready for the journey to Tungnath. You will also be provided with a packed lunch during the trek. Tungnath is situated at an altitude of about 3680 meters above sea level. This trek covers a distance of 3kms and on the way; you will pass through lush green meadows. Along with this, you can see a wide range of snow-capped Himalayas. As soon as you reach, visit the famous Shiva temple of Tungnath. Take rest for a while and head towards Chandrashila Peak, a kilometer away from Tungnath. After this thrilling trek, return to Chopta, have dinner, and rest overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Chopta – Dehradun/Haridwar Drop
Enjoy the beautiful morning with tea and breakfast and check out from the hotel. Get ready to drive Dehradun/Haridwar visit Rudraprayag, Devprayag enroute. Arrive at Dehradun Airport/Railways Station to your onward destination.
Inclusions: For 2 Nights 3 Days Chopta & Tungnath Trekking Tour
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 2 nights.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For 2 Nights 3 Days Chopta & Tungnath Trekking Tour
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.