Refreshing Uttarakhand Tour
07 Nights / 08 Days
Delhi - Nainital - Joshimath - Auli - Chopta - Mussoorie - Delhi
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Delhi – Nainital (300kms 9hrs)
On the first day of your tour, you will be welcomedby our representative in Delhi and then travel by cab from Delhi to Nainital. Enjoy the drive through the scenic trails and reach Nainital in the late afternoon. After reaching at the pre-booked hotel, you will be doing some of the check-in formalities followed by the welcome drinks (non-alcoholic). Check in at the hotel and freshen up. Relax in your rooms. Evening free time enjoy your evening walk at the mall road and shopping at the street markets. Dinner at hotel overnight stays at the hotel.
Day 02: Nainital Sightseeing
On the second day of your tour, post your breakfast, today, enjoy the beauty of Nainital and check out some of the best places of interest in Nainital. You will be heading to the local sightseeing like Naina Devi Temple, Enjoy boating in the Naini Lake (at your own expense). Then you will be visiting to Bhimtal, Sattal, and Naukuchiatal. After exploring the sightseeing, in the evening return back to Hotel & Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Nainital – Joshimath (280kms 10hrs)
The next morning, after a healthy breakfast, you will check out from hotel in Nainital and drive to Joshimath which is a summer seat of Bhagwan Vishnu instead of Badrinath ji. There, you will hit to several places like Tapovan Temple, Hot Sulphur Water Springs, and Shankracharaya Math & Narsingh Temple. Later in the evening, you will check in to hotel and over night in Joshimath.
Day 04: Joshimath – Auli – Joshimath
Once you have breakfast visit Auli by cable carwhich is said to be the Asia’s highest and longest Ropeway connecting Joshimath-Auli. Enjoy all the beautiful views and also chair lift ride- walk around, visit Auli Artificial Lake, Hanuman Temple. Enjoy a panoramic view of Himalayan peaks like Nanda Devi Temple & Mana Parwat etc. In the evening, you will make your way back to Joshimath & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Joshimath – Chopta (140kms 5hrs)
The next morning, after having breakfast in the hotel in Joshimath, and would be taken hotel and drive to Chopta. Enroute visit Rudraprayag, Dhari Devi Temple and Dev Prayag. Once you reach Chopta, you will check into hotel and enjoy the evening tea with snacks, followed by dinner in Chopta. Overnight stay at hotel in Chopta
Day 06: Chopta- Mussoorie (230kms 7hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and Explore or enjoy the beautiful surrounding of the Chopta region. After lunch drive to Mussoorie. On arrival check in to your hotel and you can explore the nearby famous spots in Mussoorie. Overnight at hotel in Mussoorie
Day 07: Mussoorie Sightseeing
On the seventh day of your trip, you will be exploring Mussoorie sightseeing. Best places to visit in Mussoorie encompasses Kempty Falls, Mussoorie Lake, Mall Road, Mossy Falls, Camel Back Road, Bhatta Falls, Company Garden and many more amazing tourist sites. After exploring Gun hill ropeway you will be headed back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 08: Mussoorie – Delhi (310kms 7hrs)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel back to Delhi. After arrival at Delhi, our services will be finished.
Inclusions: For 7 Nights 8 Days Refreshing Uttarakhand Tour
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 7 nights.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- Once floral decoration.
- Once candle light dinner.
- Once honeymoon cake.
- Saffron and almond milk once during stay.
Exclusion: For 7 Nights 8 Days Refreshing Uttarakhand Tour
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.