Uttaranchal Holiday Package
06 Nights / 07 Days
Delhi - Mussoorie - Corbett - Ranikhet - Nainital - Delhi
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Delhi – Mussoorie
As you begin your trip to Uttarakhand, as soon as you arrive at the Delhi Airport, our representative will receive you and assists while you take a transfer to your first destination, Mussoorie. Popularly known for boasting the mesmerizing views, Mussoorie is a popular hill station of North India. Perched at an elevation of 2005 m, the destination is well-known for its scenic beauty, tranquility and lush greenery. Set amid the beautiful snow-capped mountains, Mussoorie is perfect for you and your partner. Stay overnight at the hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 02: Mussoorie sightseeing
The next morning, there will be a lot to explorelike a number of local tourist attractions in Mussoorie. Mussoorie Lake, the Gun Hills, Kempty Falls, Bhadraj Temples, and Naga Bevata Temple are great attractions of Mussoorie. For recreation, go on a camel ride with your partner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Corbett National Park
On this third day of your honeymoon tour, you will be discovering your next place to head -Corbett National Park. It is considered one of the largest and oldest parks in India. Corbett National Park is extremely popular among wildlife lovers and adventure enthusiasts. The park is best known for housing a wide variety of flora and fauna. On reaching Corbett National Park, check-in at the lodge/wildlife resort. You can spend the rest of the day on your own and so you can indulge in the activities of your interest Stay overnight.
Day 04: Corbett National Park – Nainital
After you enjoy morning safari at Corbett National Park, leave for your next destination, Nainital, which is another beautiful hill station of North India. Best known for its ancient temple and natural beauty, Nainital features a serene ambiance which is perfect for you and your partner. After reaching the hotel, spend your day at leisure. You may go for a stroll around the mall road with your partner in the evening. Overnight stay at Nainital.
Day 05: Nainital sightseeing
On the fifth day of your tour, you will be exploring the local sightseeing of Nainital. Nainital has much to offer when it comes to tourist attractions. You will be visiting the local attractions like Naina Peak, Naina Devi Temple, Naini Lake, Snow View, and the State observatory. Evening is free for a stroll around the market of Nainital. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Nainital - Ranikhet – Nainital
Day six of your honeymoon tour is booked for an excursion to Ranikhet. Ranikhet is an enchanting hill station which is all flanked by the thick green forests and meadows. The place will take you away from the hue and cry of the urban chaos. The valley promises you some great memories with your partner. Return to Nainital for an overnight stay atthe hotel.
Day 07: Nainital – Delhi Drop
This is your last day of the tour and today, you depart for Delhi. Our representative assists you while you take a transfer to the Delhi airport. On reaching the airport, carry on with your journey back to home.
Inclusions: For 6 Nights 7 Days Uttaranchal Holiday Package
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 6 nights.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
- One time Jeep Safari at Corbett national park.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- Once floral decoration.
- Once candle light dinner.
- Once honeymoon cake.
- Saffron and almond milk once during stay.
Exclusion: For 6 Nights 7 Days Uttaranchal Holiday Package
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.